Some Scrimages? PS3

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Lol we played WunByWuns team in a scrim nd beat em in their own game....But yea anytime ill add the guy later tommorow
nikka u r fken wrong. we won. lmfao get owned u fken ass cunt eat me sht like ur mom does every day. fk u bitch ass nikkaaaaaaaaaaa.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
"Nikka" please. Your so bad at acting black dont even try. I dont think you have any proof that you won. No? Gtfo then. We won and it wasnt even a war. You dont see me gloating about winning a scrim. Get good.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
see??... all this argument!!! im glad that my team pwned DM legit fair and square and THERE IS PROOF.

enuf said apology accepted i think theres should be no further discusion aout this.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
see??... all this argument!!! im glad that my team pwned DM legit fair and square and THERE IS PROOF.

enuf said apology accepted i think theres should be no further discusion aout this.
How come its always 14 year olds that urge me to buy a PS3 to shut them up>?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I think everyone needs to shut the hell up... Plan a GB (Legit, challenge on GB team page), If your team doesnt show. You forfeit the win.

Winner gets bragging right's..... is that so hard to comprehend???

Get it done DM!!. Shut them up with a GB loss.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Wun by wun ur team is truly garbage, we fkn smacked u guys like 3 different maps in SnD and we were switchin members in and out, like stfu u were trash in ftb2, ur trash in mw2. Yo MV leader add me M_Rico13.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
rico dnt forget i pwned u guys on ftb3 tho. its a 50/50 lets not get this outa hand......

ima keep reminding u cuz this thread a massive shit talking machine!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
Oh and MV isn't NAM. Only Vortex and I are the people from NAM. To whoever said MV was NAM. I played DM one time back in a scrimmage. DeadMem and I crushed them at CTF. No challenge.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Oh and MV isn't NAM. Only Vortex and I are the people from NAM. To whoever said MV was NAM. I played DM one time back in a scrimmage. DeadMem and I crushed them at CTF. No challenge.
You mean DeadMemories----? Hes not even in our team. Yea when we see an L next to your team name on our GB page ill let you talk shit. But your garbage so that wont happen 4jesse

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
aha an L!!!!!

i get to talk shit wooot!! cuz on ftb3 theres L's alright.............

thank u im honored.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Michigan, me, grillz, and rico were the best ctf DM had. Too bad we lost it and now have mediocore players on our team.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Vortex wat r u tlkn bout 50/50? Wat did i say to u?

Yo blazer can u chill with all the negative comments?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
like DM won against MV on ftb3 wen MV jst started on t then we got good and pwned DM also so were like 50-50 with wins against eachother.

and idk if its jst me but u didnt seem thaat good on ftb3 and i barly saw u on it

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Lol night raven ur stupid. Vortex i remember warrin mv on ftb3 and If u guys won it was never by more than 2 rounds on tiebreaker,usually our wars were 1 round win/losses. "teams trash talker" lmao stfu. Yo wait, duel so does mv just GB wit 4 ppl? bc if not then it dont matter whos in it bc i mean if ur lettin them in shouldnt they al be decent? And before u try to say the same shit towards DM we got 2 teams.
oh because we didn't two map your best 6-0 your map 6-1 our map, with us using recruits, pistols only a few rounds and team killing. Ya DM blows.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
oh thats intresting adidas, hopefully the team can get a war in with you this weekend, so it can be settled.

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Lmao ok, if you wanna get two mapped again. And oh you can have the crown if you win. Will just get me serg speed Philly and som1 else to own you

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

And your best are tor, atv, duke, gaza, ese, hunter, and brutal if he's dm idk. But the 1st 6 were in the war. With 4 of our best, and two recruits.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ok, completely diffrent game then cuz if ya havent noticed this thread is about ps3 scrims/turned hate