Some Scrimages? PS3

Stream:

MV-I Love DM Cock

MV's Nut Sucker
Console: Headset:
Yo calm down #1 dont try to act like ur better than us because we will rape u guys anyday on ps3 mw2 and #2)2 out of our 4 main ppl werent playing me xSoniK and Karaze werent playing so shut the fuck up man we can screw u over anyday. And i heard u guys lost to us again tday and i want playing again. Not to b mean but thats sad. survival and tam arent even our main players.............. <3- xDueL-

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
no offense to you guyz or anything, I gota let this off my chest. I truely and most dearly hate rico and drator. no reason really, but i truely hate them. It is not being mean or disrespectful, its just my feelings towards these persons. that is all.

Stream:

MV-I Love DM Cock

MV's Nut Sucker
Yo btw we can gb sumtime tommo if u guyz would like 2 but i want both our our teams best members to be on so itll b more fun. =)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im not gonna argue about this because on ftb3 when i was leading, MV got gt better and raped DM AWL 3 times in a row and not counting other times, and on lat war we jst decided to team kil eachother for fun cuz the raping was so boring..................

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yo calm down #1 dont try to act like ur better than us because we will rape u guys anyday on ps3 mw2 and #2)2 out of our 4 main ppl werent playing me xSoniK and Karaze werent playing so shut the fuck up man we can screw u over anyday. And i heard u guys lost to us again tday and i want playing again. Not to b mean but thats sad. survival and tam arent even our main players.............. <3- xDueL-
Really? your main people wernt playing...but you were playing wun of our B team DMs and 2 randoms...so in essence 4 of our mains wernt playing.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol night raven ur stupid. Vortex i remember warrin mv on ftb3 and If u guys won it was never by more than 2 rounds on tiebreaker,usually our wars were 1 round win/losses. "teams trash talker" lmao stfu. Yo wait, duel so does mv just GB wit 4 ppl? bc if not then it dont matter whos in it bc i mean if ur lettin them in shouldnt they al be decent? And before u try to say the same shit towards DM we got 2 teams.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Thats why you don`t be too nice to other clans trying to help them out because they always turn around and try and stab you in the back.

Stream:

MV-I Love DM Cock

MV's Nut Sucker
LoL Okay there and no we dont gb wid 4 ppl we have like 6 or 7 main ppl 4 gb but i only c like 1 main person from our gb in the vid so it was kinda even and no our practice team is terrible so dont compare our 2 teams untamed and survival are on practice i think. Ohh and sure mv on ps3 wont disbann till like eva. We have like regularly 7-9 ppl on every second and every one of them is decent wid kd over 1.1 just they dont have very much gb experience.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
1.1 aint shit k/d means nothin wuts their win ratio.. every DMs win ratio is over 1.5 which means we win games at all costs.. so get good random... ur bad n we r glad... nuff nuffy :)

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
LoL Okay there and no we dont gb wid 4 ppl we have like 6 or 7 main ppl 4 gb but i only c like 1 main person from our gb in the vid so it was kinda even and no our practice team is terrible so dont compare our 2 teams untamed and survival are on practice i think. Ohh and sure mv on ps3 wont disbann till like eva. We have like regularly 7-9 ppl on every second and every one of them is decent wid kd over 1.1 just they dont have very much gb experience.
''We have like regularly 7-9 ppl on every second and every one of them is decent wid kd over 1.1'' lol a noob could have better k/d then that the game takes no skill coming from a guy that played it on ps3 k/d 1.63 and 360 1.83 k/d:ninjastar:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Um ok GB us tonight? I guarantee we will 2-0 you guys, that's wasnt even a scrimmage. You played against 1 DM on the b team and 2 randoms in a 4v3, then go on here and post it just to look like you're good and tell us to calm down? Next time I smack a team of randoms in a pub I'm going to post it on here as "DM vs nam GB". This is stupid.
i think he said it best...