SK Out. READ THIS THREAD

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Hey guys its Ateam/SK and im sorry to say that im not in for PSP anymore and im not in the best time of my life right now.. im havin probs in school and all that and i just want to get my stuff straight before i think about playin games.. but most of you will still catch me on 360 from fri-sunday at like 4-5 and 10-1 but ill tty lata guys. peace.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

how do you have problems in school and cant play psp, yet you are able to play 360???
w.e see ya later it was fun.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
ya what linster said...

I don't buy what you're selling here, you have quit before with a bullshit excuse and we stupidly let you back in. Now you are pulling this stunt again, why can't you just man up and tell us that you want to be in a diff clan or in 2 or 3 other clans. Anyway, I can't speak for mohh, but as far as Halo 3 is concerned you'll never be allowed to tag DM again. Mostly cuz of your disloyalty, but also cuz you suck ass at it.

I predict that within the next few weeks we will hear about SK joining another clan in mohh2....but oh well, from what I have heard you don't play it often or well. So peace out AGAIN sk.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Sorry to hear that man, it's been great owning with you. I think he means that he doesn't play his psp anymore because he's playing his 360. I hate seeing a good friend leave

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
SK, I hope that everything gets rolling and that you won't regret this. I suppose mohh1 didn't really work out...enjoy the 360, and keep studying

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Alex:

Hey man how's it going? I hope you get all your affair's in order.I know that balancing school N fun can sometimes be very crazy.

I can semi relate what you are going thru SK,but I have to be very honest with you.I work bout 75 hours a week with all my overtime N daily driving I do,but yet I still get enough time to honor my brothers(DM),and take care of buzinezz.

I just wish you would of given us a more adult like answer for you leaving our clan.Please dont take this a negtive impact on your career with DM, you have truley owned and have helped this clan become stronger.

Good luck with your new path,it was very nice meeting you see you on the battlefield...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
You guys, i am manning up and telliing you the friggen truth.. juss like i told meat n cpt and the other guys the other day its not that i dont wanna play PSP but is screwed up and why should i play it when i have CoD4 sittin right next to me?? and shadow you saw me when i sucked because that wus my 1st time playing.. we'll if you see me on cod4 you'll learn that i dont suck.. and if you saw me on moh to wut cpt says im a beast. lol ty cpt. but im only aloud to play games on weekends do to grades and my grades are bad do to Pnuemonia Stomach Bug Pnuemonia again.. and then family problems. well it was nice ownin MoH1 with you guys. pce

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
well it always hurts to see a fellow DM go, especially one who was a good friend to me. Im glad i got the 360, ill see ya on COD4 dude.