Seriously considering selling PS3...

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
True, every system is hackable and will be hacked. The reason I'm considering the 360 is because Microsoft does more than any other company to rid their console of hackers. If you hack on Black Ops on the 360, you'll get banned. That's a given, and its why you see very few hackers on the 360.

You're right about the community, know who you're playing is fun. But on the other hand, you're given a new challenge every day on a bigger console because you won't ever see the same person twice unless you're friends.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

i define it as it would be on xbox 360 or ps3 psp is no where on that level of competitveness psp is a bunch of puny fucks running around with nitePR and looking into a 3x5 screen with terrible graphics

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
again,thats ur opinion.but not othas.

i have a 360..but no money for live.i wouldnt waste my money..when i got otha stuff to pay for,know what i mean? otha ppl think how i do also

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
no i don't know what u mean i get all my stuff payed for.
Lmao..nice.

But anyways, imo it's still competitive in the sense that wars still take place. But you're right about the hacking, it's ridiculous on the PSP.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
How much you want for it? If anything I'll buy a controller off you lmao that's why i haven't been on much =(

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
How much will you pay for a Wireless Black Controller?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
True, every system is hackable and will be hacked. The reason I'm considering the 360 is because Microsoft does more than any other company to rid their console of hackers. If you hack on Black Ops on the 360, you'll get banned. That's a given, and its why you see very few hackers on the 360.
sorry to break the news but I don't think they do more to stop hacking on their consoles, every company has a way to do it. Microsoft does ban but so does Sony, and they are making a statement to hackers that if u don't want a 100000$ fine don't hack our system. Microsoft let's them and then they ban them when they realize they got the short end. But like I said every company has their way to protect their products

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Well I`ve meet several hundred/thousand hackers on several ps3 games and I have never ever heard of any of them ever getting reset or banned in any way, nor have they had to pay fines. The only time I ever heard of sony taking action was when the sued a kid last year for hacking their website. That`s about it as far as what I`ve heard.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
their websites have bad security too or something?.. lol

and hunt how much u want for the black cnotroller :D

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Well I`ve meet several hundred/thousand hackers on several ps3 games and I have never ever heard of any of them ever getting reset or banned in any way, nor have they had to pay fines. The only time I ever heard of sony taking action was when the sued a kid last year for hacking their website. That`s about it as far as what I`ve heard.
my bbest friend got banned for 19 years for hacking on BO and MW2
LOLXD

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
19 years? Unless he hacked the actual servers then sony overshot that date a bit.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
What are you selling it with thou; What games how many controllers how many gb's and how much will you sell it to me with everything you have for it