Seriously considering selling PS3...

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So the connection issues and hackers on the PS3 are ridiculous. So I'm seriously considering selling my PS3 and its games and move on to the 360. What do you guys think?

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
lmao ive been playin ps3 almost a year and seen maybe two or 3 hackers lol u just a butthurt nub probably

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
There's allways room for a DM member on 360...=D
Ah what the hell would I know, I'm good at Bo, but don't wanna play competitively on it, if we had a Reach team though...

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah well what I may end up doing is just saving up and buying one so I can have both. It just seems to me that there are more competitive teams and players on the 360. Plus I'm tired of the lag issues associated with the PS3.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yeah well what I may end up doing is just saving up and buying one so I can have both. It just seems to me that there are more competitive teams and players on the 360. Plus I'm tired of the lag issues associated with the PS3.
360 is WAY more competitive than PS3. Just look at the amount of players on the GB Ladders for Call of Duty for 360 compared to the amount on PS3. It's up to you man but, people choose to pay for their Xbox Memberships for an obvious reason.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah I agree. I have like 300$ right now because I get paid today, so I could get one like now or I could wait so I can get the 40gb and still afford the accessories I want.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah, it'd be weird having a 360 that has 9x less space than my PSP.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
lol 4gb...its trash son. buy that shit for a 10 year old kid. get what i got...xbox360 halo reach edition...it brings 2 controllers...halo reach the game...a mic...n o yea its a 250gb. i bought it for 414 dollars plus i bought the halo reach limited edition mic which i bought it for 40$. so in total it was 454$ no tax. pce

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
lol 4gb...its trash son. buy that shit for a 10 year old kid. get what i got...xbox360 halo reach edition...it brings 2 controllers...halo reach the game...a mic...n o yea its a 250gb. i bought it for 414 dollars plus i bought the halo reach limited edition mic which i bought it for 40$. so in total it was 440$ no tax. pce
This. Good-ish deal, controllers and a game.4jesse