RR: Main Thread.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Mike and dee asked me if they could join my roster. There was a guy called DM_DeathRow. he said he was DR from the DM site. I was like ok ill add you. Then I wasn't sure so i asked him to tell me who are all the admins. he said uhhhh.. Batman. Then he said nothing XD. I said ha fk u and i kicked him. It was the fag dee.
you should really ask before you add them.....duh

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Sorry I wasn't on today, visited my Grandad. Don't let Mike in, he has had WAY to many chances, thats something I think we can all agree on.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
damn i missed a lot, first tom is yellow, raiden becomes green and now your orange

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Mike and dee asked me if they could join my roster. There was a guy called DM_DeathRow. he said he was DR from the DM site. I was like ok ill add you. Then I wasn't sure so i asked him to tell me who are all the admins. he said uhhhh.. Batman. Then he said nothing XD. I said ha fk u and i kicked him. It was the fag dee.

Fuck mike if thats the one who left DM 3x

and Dee sucks hes a racist faggot, that aint even the real dee, he gave his account to some fag last i heard

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I wasn't gonna add Mike tho. And about dee and DeathRow. I believed him... I know it stupid but he's cut.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Can observer, marine, chester and psy pls explain y they werent on at the meeting time:)?

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
no i mean Today. the meeting time was 9 minutes ago and only Zack and RC are on.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I don't mind to much if ppl are a bit late, just aslong u get on im happy. =D

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
last night i got on late...
ok
very late lol
i had to go to party=.=
sorry
;p

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Thats ok, when u have a gud reason I dont mind. But when u say: na RR is boring. I have to cut ur ass.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Went on, Ratshit trash taked and called me fat. lol...

This look fat to you? I'm the middle one.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Can sum1 explain me why nobody is on at the meeting time?o_O