RR ClanWars

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
One question: do Gaza, Raid, Sim and some OG only play RR in Xmas day and after it they will retire or what?
Do you guys know how to put the player who we want to be in the same team? I want DM mates to be in my team when i host a game... Maybe it's random?
Someone answer?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i want to too but you guys know about my eye condition, im in Gaza roster atm if i become too inactive then take me out, i dont need practice and ima still play RR but as little as possible. oh and good job raping GB
scratch that out, i cant come back i hope you guys can understand i just gotta take a break from electronics for the good of my eyes.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Someone answer?
simba isnt going to retire, and nor is gaza. raiden cant play anymore, however cos his eyes have problems...

Raiden, i wish you a swift recovery. am looking forward to seeing you online on RR one day... some day...;p

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
am i still on rc's roster? lol
it looks like we have alot of ppl in the team again o_O

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yeah Tom, you are. <3
And Gaza, arch did, fareye did, and I think dee did, god, I cant even remember. o_O

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
DM vs GB (GhetoBloods)
Rott AA, Unlimited Time, 40kills
(Bsd & Dee & Crazy) vs (x-X-x-365 & A-f-t-e-r-Dark & SilentMagic)
Score:500-488

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
DM vs GB (GhetoBloods)
Rott AA OFF, Unlimited Time, 40kills
(Bsd & Dee & Crazy) vs (x-X-x-365 & A-f-t-e-r-Dark & SilentMagic)
Score:500-496

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Well i manage to give advice to some fellow DM Members and well as the usual my plans worked all we need to do is do like the nub Gore said plan what you are gonna do and what weapon your gonna use.As the usual thats all "US" DM need to do plan are Battle Tactics its just like Chess.GB are just to easy for me DlL has some fellow cfw and also ZS and also TD so we see what is there weakness.Oh and also RamsteinRam777 is back on RR for good.

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Thought Dee quit ?!? Good job guys these games are close...

RC, dont kick me ok? Although my account is banned now, im sure that it is just only a 3-day ban
I'm trying to get my PSP back from my parents, too.

I know this is off topic but can someone tell me how to upload a .gif avatar?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
me and raid vs matt and a noob x-X douche (GB), we lost 400 - 320 something like that,sorry guys i let you down