RR ClanWars

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
LIKE I JUST SAID NOT THAT SIMPLE,u have to match the icos with ofw then when u do ur pandora if it not beow 1300 it wil brick and magic memory stick only works for a premadde program
but if u buy pan and MM 75% chance of brick psp thats why they made psp icos diffrent and why they always update ofw the ony way to get it is to force ur ofw into same spot forever then ud have to make a CSO then compat it onto ISO and before u can do that u have to downoad a storage program onto ur computer such as winRAR this is only the start must i countinou

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
DUDE
WHAT PART OF 'I KNOW WHAT IT ALL IS' and 'i know what CFW is' IS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i just expained most of what u stil need to set up cfw and if you know plz tel me what cfw,ofw,Iso,ico,CSO is (btw im doing this to make u mad xD)

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
why do you guys have to use Pandora battery? I have hacked 8 different PSPs and i have never use that.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I easily hacked my psp 1k in a matter of minutes. You guys are slow ;)

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
o so solar u led u said u ONLY used ur friends hacked psp becous ace cought u hackin but now u say uv hacked 8 diffrent psps what proof do we have that u dont hack now i mean cmon man get the right info out

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Whats that supposed to mean man?
Gaza, whats we gonna do with you roster?
Btw, I'm gonna get on in a min.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
exactly like it sounds if thiengs dont start to change i probly wont ever play RR anymore

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
my psp keeps fucking freezing
sorry, wont be able to get on until i can get it working again:/

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
o so solar u led u said u ONLY used ur friends hacked psp becous ace cought u hackin but now u say uv hacked 8 diffrent psps what proof do we have that u dont hack now i mean cmon man get the right info out
Dude, those PSPs are my friends's PSP, they didnt know how to hack so they gave me and i did it for them. I'm gonna tell you the truth i have played my PSP since 12/28/2008 and my PSP FW was 4.01, which was unhackable. I tried to wait for a few months to see if my PSP could be hacked but no. So i decided to keep OFW and updated the latest OFWs when they came out. And at this moment i'm still using OFW, which is 6.35. I borrowed my friend's PSP just because my PSP's memory stick couldnt handle a 1.2 gb game on PSN. And i was bored so i hacked and now i don't hack anymore

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
yay another loss!
against DL
i dont know the scores, but we lost twice. woo! -.-

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member