Resistance Retribution™

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Note that this clan started as a small one on Medal of Honor Heroes, which was a psp game.

I dont want to start arguements, but GTFO this thread.

If you dont like psp or the fact that we play it, then go troll elsewhere
Quote for fucking truth.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
ATV, its pretty obvious that this guy wants to bring back the game

Because of the good times we had there.

Whats competing with your prestige badges on COD, compared to talking shit against other high caliber clans on the chatroom?

Im not promoting any of this, just giving reasons.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
no i am not wrong u couldent be leader either u nvr were active and i guess i can do what gaza suggested if bear wants to
No Zack, bro. I could have, had it not been for the game being dead and everyone else being inactive. You wanna know why i got promoted and the rest of the people didnt? cos i was active. I know i shouldnt use that as some sort of way to boast, but I was the only reason why we had a team for about two months extra. Me and RC. Thats why WE got promoted.

And Bear isnt DM.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Glad to see yall still wanna play, but the team wont be official.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
no psy u were the only active one but still not actrive and i was not actully in DM at this time

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
right after u got promoted some stuff happened and i wasent in DM no more then

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
The game might be old but some people still enjoy playing it who cares if its a psp game when i played RR i had a ps3 at the same time i still found it to be fun playing it back then same with FTB3.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea i agree with Nath , but heres my other thoughts. The DM RR Glory days are over. If you guys went back to it most likely be inactive. You'll recruit members that are double/clan whores. Do you guys honestly think you'll be one of the best? To Win every cw (It be a miracle if you get the chance to). I know how some of you guys feel Mainly (RC, Psy, Kry). When FTB3 came out Some ppl said DM in RR was dead and it kinda of was but some of us kept it alive(me DWI, Gaza Tom, NoN etc.) We didnt win Every CW but at least we were still the top 3. We beat CK,ZS,GB, some gud japp clan. Good Times . If you guys can actually beat top clans then you'll be there at the top and keep DM's legacy in RR going, but if you just say you're coming back and not do well at all then you're just giving DM a bad name. Kill other players without being a rzr noob. Practice and actually become an Elite in the game. P.S (no offence to anyone) If you wanna be The Best You Gotta Beat The Best.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i already made a clan befoer this thread was created its full of loyal members and anyone in there could beat any DM mems at the moment me and qs have beaten every clan on the game im ust saying it is not that hard

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
This way sound stupid Zack, but is it a new DM, or a clan you made?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
hey there man. glad to see people still play RR. unfortunately we don't play RR or any psp game for that matter anymore. the psp is a dead console, full of hackers and inactive community. if you'd like to help with another team let us know. add me on ps3 i'll be getting resistance 3 in september that game's gonna be flame.

-ToRNaDo412

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
it was just a random clan i made it can already beat almost everyone in RR right now

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i already made a clan befoer this thread was created its full of loyal members and anyone in there could beat any DM mems at the moment me and qs have beaten every clan on the game im ust saying it is not that hard
LOL
and theres no way QS would even be considered to be a DM member

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
QS, even though i was cool with him, is the bigges two timmer ever.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
lol Fernando Torres, That guy is so fkn bad. Still hasnt scored what a fkn faggot!!