Resistance Retribution™

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Well, as of late, I, x_TheBear_x, have been getting very pro at RR. And I know some other very very pro players and I think we should bring DM back to RR. :thumbsup:

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
it wont bear the way DM works only certain people can be a leader wich is RC /tom/Deads Gaza/rico/Deathwithimpact they wont et anyone else lead and they will not get on RR and they also wont let u cw unless leader knows its very strict normally they wont give the chance so dont get 2 exited about this idea me and dee are only DM mems that play RR and dee is in ZS and also on only on weekends normally so i know he wouldent help so the only way would to start from scratch again also it would be hard to recruit becous there also strict about giving people second chances

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
im sorry to inform this to u but we only play mohh now...rr is for nubs :coffee:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'm starting to play RR a bit recently, but I was a crap leader. I was good at organising things I guess, but I just got rusty in RR to easily.
And yeah, admins said let it be.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
well RR sucks i dont wanna go back. everyone their needs to get a life serious dude. waste of time if we came back. move on.

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
psp games period are 4 nubs . get a console & dominate nobody gives a flying fuck about resistance psp talk about resistance 3

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Wow, isn't it lovely to know that we have such optimistic attitudes in this clan, right Psy?
I guess Psy is a bit more than a co-leader, I gave him extended rights while I was away.
And streats, obviously some people do care, the person who made this thread?
I have moved on, but we are just talking to thebear, but this is just plain rudeness, how the fuck is PSP games less of a game than console ones? RR for one has a chat box so it's more competitve.
Ah fuck it, why do I bother, it's over with now, sorry Bear, but I just can't stand the attitudes here sometimes...

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
It's ok, I know alot of people hate on the game because they suck at it, I'll have you know, I do have a console. I play Resistance 2 and i DO dominate. I am one of the top 20 snipers/rifle in the game. I have taken my team, having all noobs, losing by about 200 pts (each kill counts as 1 pt btw), coming in half way through the game, and winning by about 50 points. So don't tell me to get a real console, because i can take you any day in that game. I am in one of the most elite clans in the game. The only people who can match me are people with very high ranks in the game that are using the chaingun, other than that, I can outsnipe almost anyone who still plays the game, w/ or w/out scope. So excuse my french, but fuck you. xD not trying to start drama, but that ass hole had it coming.

-P.S.~ I usually get first or place in the games I play and I usually come in the game half way through.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
it wont bear the way DM works only certain people can be a leader wich is RC /tom/Deads Gaza/rico/Deathwithimpact they wont et anyone else lead and they will not get on RR and they also wont let u cw unless leader knows its very strict normally they wont give the chance so dont get 2 exited about this idea me and dee are only DM mems that play RR and dee is in ZS and also on only on weekends normally so i know he wouldent help so the only way would to start from scratch again also it would be hard to recruit becous there also strict about giving people second chances
Bro go ahead and lead a DM roster tag up DM bro, it wont be official, but as long as your repping. Um i know its kinda stupid to go back into RR, but if your dedicated to keeping a DM team in RR then go ahead, just post cws, get 5 members bring them to the site, and do your thing bro
Good luck
It anit official r nun when u get 5 members bring it to the attention of an admin

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Don't jump to conclusions, we already went through this, me and Psy with the Admins, and they said let it go, ableit in not as rude a way on here.
Just don't hold your breath.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Bear. You are NOT DM. You cannot lead a roster, and 'rep DM'. It's a nice gesture and all, but no.

And arent you the guy who said I'm not DM?! cos my roster was empty?

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
psp games period are 4 nubs . get a console & dominate nobody gives a flying fuck about resistance psp talk about resistance 3
Note that this clan started as a small one on Medal of Honor Heroes, which was a psp game.

I dont want to start arguements, but GTFO this thread.

If you dont like psp or the fact that we play it, then go troll elsewhere

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Oh god move on. The game is dead. There is no benefit to repping DM to scrandoms on that game whatsoever. Unless you want to impress the same people, then give up.
And why would you play a psp game if you have a PS3? Psp is awesome, but if you want to do good for the clan, rep on a feasible game.