<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun

Mar 15, 2007
Really great footage, thanks Toon!

[Pros]
2 analog sticks
Much smother than Resistance Retribution
Online Multiplayer

[Cons]
Start of the story sucked (I mean from fireman to having an axe and miraculously picking up a gun????)
30fps

Also add my 3DS friend code!: 2406-5258-3881

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

Mar 20, 2008

I agree, story is kinda of awkward.

Online still is not up... i dont know if something is wrong with it or what. Disappointing though.

I got more footage coming soon, already recorded. 18 minutes or so. More reviews when multiplayer is actually up -.-

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun

Mar 15, 2007
This game is a make or break depending on online multiplayer experience. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, I still need to buy a PS Vita.

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2009

You're ASSS at the game, just kidding (;
MultiPlayer should be up by this afternoon.

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician

Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for the video. Cant wait to pick up my copy on my break at 1pm. 2 more hours :D fk man i cant stand this heat!!!!

Yo r the multiplayer lobby up yet? Can we use mics? Theres no mic symbol behind the game case.

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger

Founder
Jul 18, 2007
Nice vid Toon.

DR I agree about that awkward moment where the fireman magically has a gun now wtf lol. Besides that though, I thought that having a 1950s setting with an alien invasion is a really cool idea. I liked movies like Super 8 and (to a lesser extent) Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow because of their older settings and how they reacted to these crazy situations.

Also, I want to know who is responsible for the online not being operational ON LAUNCH DAY. YOU HAD ONE JOB!

DM Toonaami

Mar 20, 2008

edit the online passes are available for purchase (10$) but I cant connect to any rooms so its still down...

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
May 18, 2008
You have to buy an online pass to play multiplayer, its not included when you buy the game? I just bought it but havent opened it yet, if i have to pay $10 more dollars ill just take that shit back. This game is starting to piss me off and i havent even played it yet.

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2010

You have to buy an online pass to play multiplayer, its not included when you buy the game? I just bought it but havent opened it yet, if i have to pay $10 more dollars ill just take that shit back. This game is starting to piss me off and i havent even played it yet.
It should come with an online pass

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2009

Me and Ese got a match going, all Vita people that have the game join our party and then join the game :)

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician

Jul 21, 2009
Idk about ya but i was able to play online already about like 5 games. Then it starts actin up. Its kool though better then rr

DM Toonaami

Mar 20, 2008

Now I am getting a request could not be completed. I am pretty sure they took all their server completely offline for maintenance.

About us

• Do you express bouts of rage during your Call of Duty sessions? Do you also wish misgivings upon our fellow competitiors? We're here to help by providing that channel to vent your frustrations with the rest of us.

User Menu

Quick Navigation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyperion CMDR
Forgot your password?