<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Really great footage, thanks Toon!

[Pros]
2 analog sticks
Much smother than Resistance Retribution
Online Multiplayer

[Cons]
Start of the story sucked (I mean from fireman to having an axe and miraculously picking up a gun????)
30fps

Also add my 3DS friend code!: 2406-5258-3881

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I agree, story is kinda of awkward.

Online still is not up... i dont know if something is wrong with it or what. Disappointing though.

I got more footage coming soon, already recorded. 18 minutes or so. More reviews when multiplayer is actually up -.-

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
This game is a make or break depending on online multiplayer experience. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, I still need to buy a PS Vita.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
You're ASSS at the game, just kidding (;
MultiPlayer should be up by this afternoon.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Thanks for the video. Cant wait to pick up my copy on my break at 1pm. 2 more hours :D fk man i cant stand this heat!!!!

Yo r the multiplayer lobby up yet? Can we use mics? Theres no mic symbol behind the game case.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Nice vid Toon.

DR I agree about that awkward moment where the fireman magically has a gun now wtf lol. Besides that though, I thought that having a 1950s setting with an alien invasion is a really cool idea. I liked movies like Super 8 and (to a lesser extent) Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow because of their older settings and how they reacted to these crazy situations.

Also, I want to know who is responsible for the online not being operational ON LAUNCH DAY. YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Multiplayer still not working what the fuck........ :(

Stream:

DM Toonaami

edit the online passes are available for purchase (10$) but I cant connect to any rooms so its still down...

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
You have to buy an online pass to play multiplayer, its not included when you buy the game? I just bought it but havent opened it yet, if i have to pay $10 more dollars ill just take that shit back. This game is starting to piss me off and i havent even played it yet.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
You have to buy an online pass to play multiplayer, its not included when you buy the game? I just bought it but havent opened it yet, if i have to pay $10 more dollars ill just take that shit back. This game is starting to piss me off and i havent even played it yet.
It should come with an online pass

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Me and Ese got a match going, all Vita people that have the game join our party and then join the game :)

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Idk about ya but i was able to play online already about like 5 games. Then it starts actin up. Its kool though better then rr

Stream:

DM Toonaami

I still cant get on what the fucking dick shit

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Now I am getting a request could not be completed. I am pretty sure they took all their server completely offline for maintenance.