Question about MoHH1 and 2

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

con. i begged to train u? haha cuz u sucked. except when u used hax. and u were gna quit cuz i stomped on u 9-1. so i was like ok ill train u to make u a lil better cuz u sucked. lol but u said "no mohhs garbage" "i suck dick so imma play mw2 all day" lol nerdy fag

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Senshi
Sniper
Snowboard
BrainSlayer
Poss
Smokesome
Bout it
Run
Brig
Cave
Hova
Roy
PLA

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

con. i begged to train u? haha cuz u sucked. except when u used hax. and u were gna quit cuz i stomped on u 9-1. so i was like ok ill train u to make u a lil better cuz u sucked. lol but u said "no mohhs garbage" "i suck dick so imma play mw2 all day" lol nerdy fag
nice ray unfortanutely this happend like 2 months ago wen mw2 wasnt out yet come again this shows how stupid u can really be keep up the good work:coffee:

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
tor. if u were good and didnt get stuck on windows then u wouldnt die. u see a nade come at u? say need backup and have ur partner help u and u wont have to die.. but it always worked with me. cuz if i died on roof all u need to do is throw a nade up a kill guy on flag then get flag? easy
its a lot easier to type it

Stream:

I

iLLsKiiLz

i did it with pi all the time and theres like 1 time that i got killed wit 1 hax random nade and my teammate wouldnt of gotten it anyway cuz he was lookin for person at bridge.. all the other times it worked