PSP

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
well I just got my PSN bypasser working so I'll be playing some RR. catch me on there!

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
theres about 500 on right now and still fun lol. not gonna hate it. been off for almost a year so good to be on it casually. for now.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
well, it just proves DM's dominance, but we still have ZS,TD and a rising star shit clan -DL- so no barely dead

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol and theres MV on rr. it beat DM like a couple days ago i hear... dnt hate on me i have nothing to do with MV rr team im all ftb3 and beat DM on it plenty.. :D

jst saying............................

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol and theres MV on rr. it beat DM like a couple days ago i hear... dnt hate on me i have nothing to do with MV rr team im all ftb3 and beat DM on it plenty.. :D

jst saying............................
dont worry bro we beat M-V about twice as much as you beat DM
just saying..............................

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya but that was wen we like jst started out and were stil nooby.... and not twice as much. and i liked those wars so maybe we could schedule some more?... like a 5v5 or something?..

i dnt see much of DM on anymore.. neither do i see much of MV on. but if we scheduled it i cud get my peoples on :D

wata u say??.....

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
MV? its a shame i never heard of them before.....which means they suck! oh yeah u cant go on RR cw changes can u vortex? because MV hacked in no AA sorry to say

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wtf?.... calm ur ass down man i was talking to ATV and i was TALKING ABOUT FTB3. i have nothing to do with the MV RR team.

wow..........

ask duke if we ever had stupid ass arguments bout people cheating in wars between MV and DM on ftb3.. i keep things legit because unlike some people i like to play legit and off of pure skills.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Well, Duke was getting a team together for some wars. Talk to him about it.
It's been too long since I've been in a war.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I play both! :D
In addition to bass guitar (which I don't really count, because it's practically just guitar) and I..sing. ahaha.

I wish I could play drums. So bad.