PSP WONT TURN ON!!!!!

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Console: Headset:
My psp wont turn on! At first i thot it was just the battery pack but even wen i have da charger plugged in it still dosnt work..idk what to do.Is there a way to fix it???If not.Should i buy a new psp?? HELP!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
yea do what cyclone said in other thread to ask machop to fix it lol jk but really i dont know

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yea dude its porbably bricked sory to say..... but thts wat u get 4 hackin lol jk

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dam thts an older version. i doubt thts the reason but u nvr kno. u shud ask wicked or dr.... they r amazing with a psp

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Does the light come on? And its possible you got a bad battery and a bad Charge cable? Does the light blink? Make sound? I need details here please.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
i had a similar incident happen to me back in march. I must of had a faulty recharger because one day when i plugged it in, i saw sparks fly outve the psp where you plug it in and it wouldnt turn on. My first thought was that it fried my battery. After that i thought that my recharger broke which happened to be the case. It seems that when it happened, it zapped all the energy outve the battery.

What i did was just let me psp sit there over night. what happened was that i turned it on the following day and it worked so i tried to recharge it but with no luck. So before my battery died since it had like 3 mins of life, i recharged it by plugging it into the computer via usb till i bought a new charger.

You should see if your charger works at all since thats whats probably broken. If the light turns on on the psp, then its working, if not then its probably broken (assuming your psp is not broken)

Your battery might be completely dead so it wont turn on. I suggest that if you can get your hands on another battery or charger do that and see what happens.

If both of those cases exist, then unless you can try on a different psp, assume that your psp is broken. This would most likely be beyond repair unless done by someone who knows what they are doing.

Chances are though that its your charger or battery but i cant tell for certain without details.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dude its quite possible its ur charger. i also have a 1001 and its a pain in the ass when it comes to the battery and charger. buy a new bat and charger and u should be ok.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
he said he doesnt have cfw so it aint bricked. its probably a faulty charger and possibly battery as well

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I have an idea! Ditch the PsP and get a 360.
Nuff Salamanders.

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
The light turns on, then turns off..wen i have it plugged in gets the orange light..on rare occasions it turns on 4 a min then freezes nd shutdowns...ill get a new battery nd check if thats the problem