PSP NEWS! PSP2 Ad?! :O

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
if this is true im not geting da psp2 im saving my money for da new ps3 games coming out :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
yea im with tor sony is fucked up
Fuck yes. Sony is fucked up with portable shit. They didnt even protect the PSP 1000 when it came out. M33 Cfw was created in suprise which made everyone go :dance9bh:then it began to continue.They never put protection on their portable consoles anymore. On the PS3, they still put protection with it. PSP when to 1st version to 6.31 unlike PS3 in came from 1st version to a 3.60? i think. I aint buying the PSP2. Waste of money. IGN was right in telling "Sony should quit their portable systems and just stick to ps3".I'll stick with my sexy ps3 XD.

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Report: PSP2 to Get Reveal This Month
Sources point to January 27 announcement.
UK, January 12, 2011

by Martin Robinson
IGN UK
One of gaming's worst kept secrets is about to come out of the dark as Sony primes itself for the reveal of the PSP2.

Reports are suggesting that the console is to be announced at a Tokyo event on January 27.

Images of the console leaked last month, revealing twin thumbsticks and a sliding design similar to that of the PSPgo. It's expected the console will have no UMD drive, and that its graphics could rival those seen on the PlayStation 3.

The announcement will come shortly before Nintendo's 3DS hits stores in March – and it suggests that the PSP 2 will be hitting shelves later this year.

IGN has contacted Sony for comment and is awaiting a reply.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Jan 27th huh? We shall stay tuned then ;)

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
fk psp=epic fail was fun 4 a lil but 250 spend 50 more and get a console if u dont have 1 yet thats where dm needs 2 move on 2 mlg and gbs dont give a shit on psp but ps3 or 360 where dm can further its legacy

Stream:

DM ANDIANO_PAK

Banned POS
fk psp=epic fail was fun 4 a lil but 250 spend 50 more and get a console if u dont have 1 yet thats where dm needs 2 move on 2 mlg and gbs dont give a shit on psp but ps3 or 360 where dm can further its legacy
so... the point is it's a preference respect others views. It's not all about tooping a ladder

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This better be an epic console because PSP is dead. And more MULTPLAYER GAMES!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Sony should make an Xbox sized remote with a PSP screen in the middle, then make it compatible with PS3 games.