psp game night? lol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
whos actually gonna be on that shit game rr tonight? i just might fetch my psp from the attic to play with ya.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i know confirmed me, bat, psy, and duke. bat's currently in the process of trying to install RR lol so i'm playing my ps3 while i wait for him.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
sweet. i don't like playing early. just finished GB'ing on BO, so ill find my umd and be on. just like old times :D

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
it's 9:50 PM here right now lol. oh yes we shall flood the chatbox with "DM4L" RR won't know what hit them.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am trying to get on as fast as I can guys ... I dont why but my DL of RR is taking so long... To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Had fun guys. As usual Bat leaves after 3 games. Hope to have another one soon.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
lololol Sorry guys, I fell asleep while playing xD

Had a few great games though! Except for Sack being a bitch and noobtubing, and not knowing who DragonBall is lol
im surprised at how well we did after so long of not playing o.o

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I would Come on but PSN is being ghay and my I can't get on.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Had a great time playing with you guys ... Its been so long since I played , I am still very rusty ...Glad to see some Legends get back for good times sake ...I will be on more often if I can ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Tor made me a lil bit sad cause he accused me of overclocking while i didn't do it. Tor is the second one who says i overclock in my career xD If you don't believe it go to RR site ask some people like RC tito Zane zack Beat Bullet_509 Thefalling,... they all know i don't have CFW. After that game i played some FFAs to see how many shots did it take to kill a guy with .303 the answer was 10-15 i don't think that's fast

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Tor made me a lil bit sad cause he accused me of overclocking while i didn't do it. Tor is the second one who says i overclock in my career xD If you don't believe it go to RR site ask some people like RC tito Zane zack Beat Bullet_509 Thefalling,... they all know i don't have CFW. After that game i played some FFAs to see how many shots did it take to kill a guy with .303 the answer was 10-15 i don't think that's fast
Um,you were killing pretty fast in the game we were playing....

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
couldve been lag it was 4v4 but i still dont think sol overclocks