PSP CFW problems with certain games

Stream:

DM PwnDailY

Corporal
Console: Headset:
I have a psp 1000 and ANY Grand Theft Auto game won't work. I've downloaded multiple cso's and it freezes at the same part. The cso's work fine on my psp 2000 but won't work on my phat. Can sum1 help?bang head

Stream:

DM PwnDailY

Corporal
It isn't bricked i play other cso's and iso's on it i got it to work but it works only 50% of the time. I went in to recovery mode and changed setting to run cso's on m33 driver

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
what fw are u on? and i would suggest SONY NDP9000 or whatever thats what i always used

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Its probably one of the drivers or BIOS you run on the PSP. All GTA games run LBA protection (security from it being pirated and played) so this is what your probably experiencing.

try:
-change drivers around to see if the game works
-Recovery mode>Advanced>Advanced Config>Execute Boot.bin (I think! It could be this or Plain modules) [If it already was enabled, it would be disabled then or vise versa]

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
ive stuck with m33 driver never had a probllem

Stream:

DM PwnDailY

Corporal
Its probably one of the drivers or BIOS you run on the PSP. All GTA games run LBA protection (security from it being pirated and played) so this is what your probably experiencing.

try:
-change drivers around to see if the game works
-Recovery mode>Advanced>Advanced Config>Execute Boot.bin (I think! It could be this or Plain modules) [If it already was enabled, it would be disabled then or vise versa]
Doesn't work error pops up saying game cannot be started

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Doesn't work error pops up saying game cannot be started
shitty. This then could mean you can't play this game on your Cfw. (which sounds like a invalid answer to me)

or..

If you are playing a ripped version of the game. Try a full version? or perhaps find a thread where it says its "patched"

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Thats a driver lol. It comes standard with the CFW. No download required.

Stream:

DM PwnDailY

Corporal
shitty. This then could mean you can't play this game on your Cfw. (which sounds like a invalid answer to me)

or..

If you are playing a ripped version of the game. Try a full version? or perhaps find a thread where it says its "patched"

Exactly i can't play it on CFW

Stream:

DM PwnDailY

Corporal
GTA Vice City Stories under 1 gb and usa version not EU also try to get a patched one GTA