Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey guyz i hope you guyz can help me with my problem

when i use my psp it turns off by itself for no reason. it has full battery, but it still manages to shut down by itself. Then it turns on by itself then off again. This is especially annoying when im in da middle of online play. Heres a vid that is similiar to my psp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfcVOFVOUUo

if you guys know how to fix it or know whats wrong with it plz let me know. Thanx

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
ask WiiKeD bro i'm pretty sure he can help you with any problem on a psp

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Read the description. Take the battery out for 48 hours. Do not use it, for 2 days. You can do it. Put it back in after 2 days, and it should work.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
cud b the battery in the inside nd it comes off nd bak on soo it lik slides off
no its not sliding out...if it were to slide out for a second, it owuldnt have turned back on it would just stay off...

if you can play with the charger plugged in without that happening then its definitely the battery...anyways you should just leave the battery alone for 48 hours

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Meh, something fishy is going on. It must either be the IPL or pre-IPL (IPL = Initial Program Loader, basically what bootstraps the firmware) that is going wack. Just to be clear, state your firmware for me yea?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Meh, something fishy is going on. It must either be the IPL or pre-IPL (IPL = Initial Program Loader, basically what bootstraps the firmware) that is going wack. Just to be clear, state your firmware for me yea?
my firmware is 6.20

i tried leaving out the battery out for 2 days, didnt work
i tried playing with the battery out and the charger plugged in, didnt work

do you know how to fix it? im gonna ask WiiKeD he is an expert on this