Psp 3000

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Sony Computer Entertainment America has released further information on the new model of the PSP, officially known as the PSP 3000, including when you'll be able to get it stateside. The PSP 3000 model will be available in North America this October, shipping with the previously announced Ratchet & Clank Size Matters entertainment pack, the same one announced at E3 2008.
SCEA officially describes the PSP 3000's new LCD screen as having "a wider color gamut and higher contrast ratio to deliver deeper, more vibrant colors, as well as anti-reflection technology so you can see the screen more clearly when playing outdoors."
As rumored, the PSP 3000 also ships with a smaller metal ring on the back. Picture proof after the jump.

Even the stroke has been slimmed!
SCEA will ship the standalone "Core Pack" version of the PSP 3000 "later this year" for $169.99.

AWESOME. It better not be hackable or ill kick sony in the cunt

quoted from: http://kotaku.com/5039484/new-official-details-north-american-date-for-psp-3000

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I can't say i'm especially excited or anything because I never wanted a psp in the first place....but nice find
I bet it's gonna get even less games than the psp does now. :thumbdown:

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

it prob is gonna b hackable or atleast the ppl will get around all the shit cause really lik mostly everythin is hacked or can b hackable but hey new psp means som prices might drop

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
it prob is gonna b hackable or atleast the ppl will get around all the shit cause really lik mostly everythin is hacked or can b hackable but hey new psp means som prices might drop
Think about it. at one point the psp we own didnt need to be hacked, it was already 'recovery' mode compatible. This new psp wont have the ability to go back to that firmware because it will never have had it.

Im not buying it till i know for sure that ppl have failed to hack it.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
well just kno this once someone hacks it and is successful he/she might tell everyone and pretty soon it will b bak 2 good old psp

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it looks like the slim with a moddefied umd cover but who knows i might get it cuz my psp wont stop opening up and that gets annoying when you have to keep putting tape on it so it doesnt open up on you

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
it look like it be bttr den slim maybe ikk ask for it for my b day

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
yeah...rumor is that this will not be pandora-able...

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnqNDvx_BlU[/ame]
If you read the comments, everyone's talking about trying to hack it.

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
id get it just for the gps. didnt it show gps?

u can already get messenger just go to ebuddy.com and there u go

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

fuk tht how bout hackin it and addin gps 2 ur psp fuk add another fukin analog and boom u beat tht shit