PS3 Roster 2 Well Team B

Who Would you like to be zyour Team B Leader =)

• iiR4zor

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • KNIGhTPaRIKH

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • SnipaMasta

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Ok . Thanks. Now just gotta w8 till we find out who is Team B leader and 12 hours of waiting for GB approval..

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Never have the chance to war. Besides i have alot of practicing to do before warring with DM.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
I'm taking authority and taking leadership becuz knight plays cod4 more then mw2 and snipa I know would want me as a leader becuz he is more of a follower type of guy I will make ranks according to wut grillz n Michigan want though cuz I don't wanna play favorite

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
yeah i did and we lost. Cuz of that i think that Grillz probably think i stink lolz. But then again we warred a rank 19 clan

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Grillz screamed at you,didnt he.
everytime someone pisses off on me for losing a cw,i just wanna smack em
cough tor cough
lol jk

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
lmfao!!! Nah he didnt scream at me (thank goodness) But still.. I rushed and went negative. Just need more Teamwork thats all. So i should join Team B for more Practice and hopefully Beat Team A.

My GB ID is WuN-By-WuNx1.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
[DM]WuN-By-WuN;168008 said:
lmfao!!! Nah he didnt scream at me (thank goodness) But still.. I rushed and went negative. Just need more Teamwork thats all. So i should join Team B for more Practice and hopefully Beat Team A.

My GB ID is WuN-By-WuNx1.
if it was capture the flag dont trip as long as u went for the flag, if it was team deathmatch, shame on u, but yea team B will help u practice and get better

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I Play them both pretty equally, Razor. It's just that when you're online, I ask you to play CoD4 cuz you're the only other one that actually would xD.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
R4zor if you do get leadership i need you to be on a lot more alright bro

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Smaller roster= less co leader I'll let them box it out n whoever loses will be captain which Is third in command

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Or co captain like I said I want grillz n Michigan to throw me some input on who should go where because I don't wanna look like I'm playing favorites

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I like Grillz's idea. Razor (or WOW looks like Snipa's coming back strong! xD) is the leader and the other two are co-leads and then everyone else is just a member. IMO, I don't see the difference between Captain and Co-captain with CO-lead.

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
if it was capture the flag dont trip as long as u went for the flag, if it was team deathmatch, shame on u, but yea team B will help u practice and get better
Haha yeah it was CTF. If it was TDM i would have stayed with DM. Its all about Teamwork. :)