PS3 Roster 2 Well Team B

Who Would you like to be zyour Team B Leader =)

• iiR4zor

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • KNIGhTPaRIKH

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • SnipaMasta

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Alright well listen up Ladies Me and Robbie(Michigan) discussed it and well we both agreed like good ol adults so this will be the members in the B team. Please don't get mad or anything for us puttin you in B team it's just a opportunity for you guys to start doing Gb's because i know a couple of you guys haven't because I've been trying to get everybody in a Gb and i can't so this is why we made another roster for you guys to start doing Gb's and experiencing how they are played how to work as a team and start listening to the leader some of you don't it's not all of you well we can't choose a Leader so we choose 3 and we decided 2 let DM choose who you think should lead this B team for you guys. We will still practice together play together like always and after you guys get a couple of wins in Gb we would like for you guys To Gb us so We can see how good you guys have gotten well Thank you for your Time and Vote Wisely o0o0o i forgot here are your Team B Member's.
DM_GazaMehSeh, iiR4z0R--, KNIGHTParikh, SnipaMasta, xT-A-N-Kx, xUnDispuTeD2-, RPN, Haz, Dody, Drator

Your's Truly DM Grillz420 and i guess :biggrin: DM Michigan

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
look's like Razor's winning come on DM i want everybody's Vote please

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I'm Winning (j/K) and I already have an idea for a good recruit :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I doubt it razor. Why do u say that Wun by wun? .