Ps3 Mw3 ???

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Who is getting it right away? I am, and I was just wondering who is going to be on it from DM. I will be playing it a lot for the first couple days. For the most part, I can only play Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. But I will play ocassionally on weekends, depending on school/work/sleep. Also I am going to be playing both Mw2 and BO again for anyone who is interested. In an attempt to get reacquainted with the controls and what not lol.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
i will get this game three days after it comes out so count me in

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I pre ordered it. Youll see me on ps3 more often in the next week or so.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ill get it after i finish my first semester. Ill play battlefield 3 once in a while but not this week i got 3 exams coming up this week

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Who is getting it right away? I am, and I was just wondering who is going to be on it from DM. I will be playing it a lot for the first couple days. For the most part, I can only play Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. But I will play ocassionally on weekends, depending on school/work/sleep. Also I am going to be playing both Mw2 and BO again for anyone who is interested. In an attempt to get reacquainted with the controls and what not lol.
I don't think you be intrested but I will be getting it like a weeek after or something.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
pre-ordered it yesterday. A little late, I know. But I'll be getting it either on the 8th or the 10th.