PS3 MW2 People:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
OK so a couple things. first of all i would like to thank every PS3 MW2 member for being super active as of late, in part do to roy (when he joins my party we get a full party in like 6.9 seconds). Here are a few pics of how many PS3 DM's weve had on at the same time: we got a pub match full od DM, (it took awhile lol)

We had an 18 person private match of mostly DM's but some people backed out:

SO YEA THANKS EVERY1 FOR BEING ACTIVE. ALSO, i want to start a practice schedual where we do 6vs 6 7 vs 7 8vs 8 and w/e private matches and some pub matches afterwords so please tell me what day a week you can be availible for 1/2 hour to an hour.

On a third note, were are most likely gonna start GBing this weekend and i need a couple for people to accept, and i would like to get ANdy and Kevin (headsmasher and hired sniper) on the team. bronx you still need to accept. i also dont know if actiionzz- is on r not
http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/team-ladder-winter-2010-seas there is the current roster

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
well mondays, wed, and thurs, are no good for me, any other day is good.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
glad to hear the ps3 team is getting as active as our rr guys! congrats DM! keep it goin!

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
So i make a gb acc? Im available on Mondays Wensday nd Sundays Btw i got logged of my other acc on here....i forgot psw......

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
(SO YEA THANKS EVERY1 FOR BEING ACTIVE. ALSO, i want to start a practice schedual where we do 6vs 6 7 vs 7 8vs 8 and w/e private matches and some pub matches afterwords so please tell me what day a week you can be availible for 1/2 hour to an hour.)

so when do you want to do this?

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i'm available any time Tit'z you know that =) and bro you would put the pics of the games i did worst on lolz

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I can get on whenever. So i dont care what time just say so.
Yo those games were so bad ass lol

Haha u guys see in the lobby pic who's name is on top... Yours truly :)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Just set a time where usually everybody is on...it seems lik 5-6 pm EST is a popular time so we can set up practices then

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
look at the pussy hackers tsk tsk, wheres your pride

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict