PS3 MW2 Hardcore team (GB)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
so i made a hardcore team because i want to GB as often as possible and pure breed and drator said they would do it so if u want to join just post here and ill add u to the team. heres the team http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/wang-chung-21 don't ask about the name i sent a ticket in to change it, its a long story. i want as many people on this team as possible so we can GB whenever and i realy dont care if we go like 5-15 as long as we're GB ing and having fun

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I hate hardcore so i'm not joining i'll advise you that when a enemy shoot's press start and you could see where they are on the map =)

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Grillz, Hardcore is owns cuz it take alot more skills to be good:biggrin:

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
im in but i suck but i know youll lt me in anyway but i still suck but you love me.

epic english.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I accepted the invite but dont be putting DM on it like that. I hope were doin snd, only thing im decent at in HC, i love that u can use lightweight for everything or camp and use cold blooded pro.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol grillz u know what'd better doing the pause glitch while playing, shows the WHOLE map ;)

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Um ok so u decide to make a DM team, who gave u permission to make a DM HC team? Last time i remember i was commander of ps3 mw2 and i had no idea bout this... Yea me n ridd tlkd about making one awhile ago but never said "yea go make it"...