PS3 MAG BETA!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Some of you may know i have the mag beta. I was flooded with messages on PSN asking me how it is and how they can get it or if i have more keys. To make things clear, i wasnt playing the beta. I was downloading the beta, the beta is 300 mbs, however once you start it you have to download an update. This update is 2.4 GBS! and it downloads .50 mbs per 10 secs. I usually dl 2 gbs in 1 hour but this was zipper's upload crap and it took 4 hrs. Some people on the beta forums said it took them 6 to 2 days to download it. I guess i was lucky.

As for if i have more keys?
I have 1 extra key and am getting another one on monday. These 2 keys are already taken unless otherwise stated. However, if you preorder from gamestop you can play the beta around 11/20/09 i believe. i will update with more info

-DM Blazer2cents

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Ik but it's not worth it I have better things to spend money on like highschool football games

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LOL I have to pay too but hey ITS AN OPEN FIELD nobody is gonna notice me without a ticket :) back to the point though one of those keys that u haves reserved better be for me, or ur head is gonna be on a platter :D

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL u can't do that In our stadium. It's fenced In. I also golf and go to school events and stuff more import. Wonder why I wasntvon all week?

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i asked Blazer 4 a code if u cant give me 1 itz cool bro buh if u do get 1 extra 1 dah u can give me it i'll take it i really cant afford it mayb i will b able 2 afford it wen my b-daii comez which iz oct. i think i mite b getting about 100-300$ so with dah preorder MW2 nd buy beta nd da new psp nd ms stuff so yuh idk yet

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
LOL u can't do that In our stadium. It's fenced In. I also golf and go to school events and stuff more import. Wonder why I wasntvon all week?
yea i was rarely on too except two days i was playing zombies and when that finished i got off. I went to my hs football game on friday, plus i got some of my college things done. When you do to senior year i doubt you would have time for some of the stuff you do. I let my ps3 run for 4 hrs while i studied for SAT.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea i was rarely on too except two days i was playing zombies and when that finished i got off. I went to my hs football game on friday, plus i got some of my college things done. When you do to senior year i doubt you would have time for some of the stuff you do. I let my ps3 run for 4 hrs while i studied for SAT.
well obviously the first thing to go would be video games not golf, cuz video games arnt life.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
well obviously the first thing to go would be video games not golf, cuz video games arnt life.
yea i know im saying, dont quit golf, im just giving you advice, when you have 4 honors classes+sports+extraciruclar activities in wont balance out. I did that freshman year and sophmore year. i had to quit bowling because i junior year was most important year + i had to do 90 hrs of Nusing home caring. That wore me out by the time i went home and i also had other clubs including National Honor Society where i had to do MORE volunteer work. I know you a sophmore i think, but take some advice.