Plutology Playing Mw3 Livesteam

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Everything in this game sounds the fuckign same,,, same lines same similar music.... not exciting at all.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Everything in this game sounds the fuckign same,,, same lines same similar music.... not exciting at all.
MW2 was a better game than Black Ops, so what's the problem? I can't wait for the game.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
A couple other mp vids
[YOUTUBE]K0pwql3DbRg[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]oJVrao51U6Q[/YouTube]

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
dude omfg omfg omfg jizz jizz jizz jizz jiz jiz jiz jiz jiz izz izz izz izz zz zz zz zz zz z z z z z z z z z

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
how do you play Ustream vids? do the have to be on air to even play?

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
I like how when you complete a challenge it comes up on the top right corner instead of in the middle i die all the time from that.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I like how when you complete a challenge it comes up on the top right corner instead of in the middle i die all the time from that.
I've noticed that aswell, I didn't play COD4, ut I can tell it looks more like that.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
HELL YEAH! A gun that fires and looks like the MW2 famas!? I'm gonna go beast again! =)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Each game has their flaws. MW2 has been proven to have many more flaws, but doesn't mean any game is better. In this case, it's just a matter of opinion.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
He made another one it just got banned as well, He'll be putting another one up I'll post the link here when he makes it.