Our DM Clan is Fake :O

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Doggy all you do is accuse people of hacking. You probably search every topic for the word hack or cheat or any hack term, an if there is one you go to it and use it against someone. Get a life. The most likely person to hack is your cum brother pine. Just saw he got cfw again.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You gotta watch out for rule #7 SpEeD
Weird you warn other for following rules when the only rule on that list that you've ever obeyed in any clan is Rule #3, unfortunately for others.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Weird you warn other for following rules when the only rule on that list that you've ever obeyed in any clan is Rule #3, unfortunately for others.
HAHAHHAa this made me laugh so hard idk why but ya remember guys you MUST add them on XAT or I will report you guys to them

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lmao hunt I didn't get wha you said the first time I read it then I read it again and lmao

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Its your quarrel too but anyway dont talk shit bout the site, they are most obviously the legit DM -_-

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
they are so fucking gay for putting that picture,their founder must have that as their wallpaper

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
LMFAO R.I.P noobs

Goodbye,
Digital Massacre.
Hello everyone, this is Lightmare. I'm sad to inform you that Digital Massacre is officially closed. It's just gotten to a point where we don't want to continue the clan.. and not to mention that some of us don't even play cod anymore in the first place. DM has come a long way since August 2010.. we managed to have over 70 members for a good duration of the clan. That's more than we could ever have imagined for a clan that never wars. We have to be true to ourselves and realize everything good must come to an end and that we simply can not continue something that is not worth saving. All of us that have been here since the beginning or for a long time have become busy with life, and I think I'm speaking for the majority of us when I say that DM had a good run and that it's time to just let go. I've spoken with each leader and the consensus is that we are closing, for good. Thank you to everyone who's ever been apart of DM (even those of you who like to start drama) and just know that this isn't good bye forever unless you choose to let that happen.

As for the direction of the leaders.. Bailey and I are going back to our old web community where we can relocate our people who aren't as immature as most of the cod community. Matt will most likely be with us, but he'll most likely hang out at different Xat chats. is coming with us, We have no idea where Mitchell will be headed and so is Mitchell.. but when in doubt all of us can be contacted through xat if needed. The 4 of us are really the only ones who remain that have been in DM since forever ago. It's hard letting go, but it's just what we have to do.
On behalf of all of the current leaders at DM, farewell.
Sincerely,
Renee Lightmare
August 2010 - November 2011

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
The REAL DM....

December 2006 - March 2067 and beyond.

DM4L!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
what happens in march 2067 ?

and reading that post made me kinda sad at how bad some people fail at life.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol bowz thats funny. And toon it's 2006 to 12/21/2012 because every1 knows the end is near...dur