OLDMAN, STREET AND HUSTLA TO BE BANNED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ban them. I'm beyond pissed off. They join in the middle of our gamebattles and kill the other team WHICH MEANS an automatic loss.

why the fuck would they do this? they obviously have shit with us and there's pretty much a decision here.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yo if they fucked with your GB match I say bann for a week.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
iight man they went into the game ans b4 they went in they was like get ready to get raped sayin there goin against a pro clan and there gonna lose and so we went in there and tk'd the other team and i thaught it wud be funny but i guess u guys were really pissed off about it so do whatever you gotta do im sorry man i ddnt think it wud hurt ya like it did but if fv insists im done with DM then ok i guess

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
iight man they went into the game ans b4 they went in they was like get ready to get raped sayin there goin against a pro clan and there gonna lose and so we went in there and tk'd the other team and i thaught it wud be funny but i guess u guys were really pissed off about it so do whatever you gotta do im sorry man i ddnt think it wud hurt ya like it did but if fv insists im done with DM then ok i guess
Yeah we probably left you with the wworng impression, it turned out to be a very close game. We lost the 1st game 3-4 and we were coming on strong in that bog game when you joined. I think the fact that we had a chance to get a win being forfeitted is what pissed everyone.

Yes it was stupid as hell, but this isnt something to freak out about. I say we just chill our tits.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
MAN FUCK THAT SHIT. PISSES ME OFF. TOOK IT WAY TO FAR. THERE IS A HUGE LINE BETWEEN FUNNY AND FUCKED UP.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
lol............
oh this idiot too ^ he did the same thing... sure it pisses everyone off but this is just WHY you need to turn off your ONLINE status and delete Demonqueen from your friend list before you do a gamebattles.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
oh this idiot too ^ he did the same thing... sure it pisses everyone off but this is just WHY you need to turn off your ONLINE status and delete Demonqueen from your friend list before you do a gamebattles.

LoL Good point CK,

:biggrin: Thread Closed :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.