Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey Guys,

Thanks Major Meat who is providing the UMDs of MOHH2, we are now having a posting contest for all of our MOHH clan guys. There will be 2 copies given away. One copy for the person who puts up the most posts in a 30 day period who is under 16, and one copy for the person who does the same but is over 16. The contest is going to end the very same day that MOHH2 comes out so we will announce the winners that day. We will be watching the quality of posts you put up. If you put up 2 word posts that mean nothing, or post primarily in the forum games forum, we will notice that and take it into consideration if you are just spamming your way to the top. So keep this in mind as you post to win... don't be a slut and you will win. So get posting. Every day counts.

To see how many posts you put up in the past 24 hours or 7 days, check HERE.

Thanks again to Major Meat who is making this possible!

*This contest is only for DM Clan members that don't participate in another MOHH 1 or 2 clan.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The only thing I like better than Mohh is FREE mohh, let's do this...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Im Prolly Not Gonna Get It But I Hope I Do So Woo! Gl Everyone!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
This Contest includes AEagle as well.........Have fun with it guys!!!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
welll i can win easaly by spaming but im not but i wiil still win, but shouldnt there be some kind of spamming rule?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
welll i can win easaly by spaming but im not but i wiil still win, but shouldnt there be some kind of spamming rule?
Yea, read the first post here, its mentioned. refrain from spamming, you spammer! lol

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Spamburgers are Good But Spamming isnt allowed like making 2 word posts will not win u the trophy

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
is the winner goin 2 b based on the OVERALL POSTS cause if it is its like cheatin cause there was a certain point in witch this started and ppl posted alot and that gives them the advantege

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

umm if i do win are u gonna ship the game to us cuz that wud be a prob for me since my parents get the mail and they wud ask "Who is this guy"? so yeah im just wondering cuz if u do ship it to the winner that wud be a prob for me.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
umm if i do win are u gonna ship the game to us cuz that wud be a prob for me since my parents get the mail and they wud ask "Who is this guy"? so yeah im just wondering cuz if u do ship it to the winner that wud be a prob for me.

Here is how it will be done.....Shadow will tell us who the winners are...The winner's will PM me with thier FULL ADDRESS and phone number....(No worries i promise not to stalk you....too much:D ) I WILL send the game in YOUR NAME or your PARENTS NAME with UPS to your door....Probably within 5-7 days of your PM it will be at your house...If delivery is a problem to your door with your parents and you CANNOT accept the prize then 2nd place will become the winner. DO NOT HAVE ME SEND IT IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT IT!!! Maybe you should inform your parents of this contest and tell them there is a possibilty you could win.......:wave:

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Mommy daddy Mr meat wants my address hes my online friend and he wants to send me Canadian Pubic Lice sprinkled in Anthrax!!! Sure Go ahead son make sure Meat sends a picture of the source!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Is it considered cheating to have meaningful conversations with Bender?