Nostalgic Gaming

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So, just today, while cleaning up my house, I stumbled upon my GameCube and Gameboy Advance SP. I haven't used them since 2007, and I thought I'd give it a try. I popped in Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker, and I realized how much fun the game was even after I beat it. Many memories from playing the game popped up, and childhood gaming moments flashed before me. I also played Megaman Battle Network 3 and Super Mario Bros 3 on the SP. what a day of nostalgia. You guys have any moments of nostalgic gaming to share?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
pokemon gold ftw

I also had a phase earlier this year where iplayed ton of old PS1 games... crash, spyro, twisted metal, rayman, etc...

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Wish I had my old N64, I'd pop in Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing (my favorite because one of the vehicles you could race and fly around in was that plane, I loved just flying around the main areas), Pilot Wings 64, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Cruis'n World, Star Fox, GoldenEye and a few others and have some fun. Had a Sega Genesis with Sonic as well but N64 was my favorite by far from back in the day.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ps1: Spyro, crash, mgs. Ps2: R&C, sly, jak and daxter. Gba: Ruby, Emerald, leafgreen (yea I don't have gold and that stuff), super Mario bros., Yoshi Island.

My childhood

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Playing Legend of Zelda: Ocaina of Time 3D and Starfox 64 3D on the 3DS have been extremely nostalgia for me. I remember playing those originally on the N64 for days.

From the virtual console, I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, Megaman: Dr Willy's Revenge, Super Mario Bros, and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I owned all these games on their original systems and loved them to death as a child/young adult.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Zelda and Pokemon on my Gameboy

However, more recent and impactful nostalgia has to be the CoDuh 4uh days.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
every year I phase in an out on old school games... man was GameCube fun

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Jet Set Radio Future for xbox, pokemon firered mainly, and mohh2 for psp

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
NES.

LotR on Gameboy advance playing under my bed sheets with a flashlight. Epic win.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
couple months ago my two brother's, some friends and I played some golden eye. honestly playing that shit high and drunk, most fun I've had on a game in awhile. classic.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Jess get Super Mario 64 DS, it is awesome and you can pick it up and play wherever! Has everything the original had and I think they added more. Also, my sis was playing Cruisin World last weekend... made me super nostalgic.

Anything pokemon-related takes me back to elementary school where I played the shit out of my Blue cartridge and watched the show religiously.

Today I was at my local used game store and they had whole sections for SNES, N64 and PS1 O_O. I wanted to find mgs, twin snakes, or something but all they had were like madden and shit. I did make a startling discovery tho: Twilight Princess was made for GC... WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME?! Im gonna try to buy it online.

I used to love DOOM and Wolfenstien on PC. Played a lot of roller coaster tycoon as well.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Super Smash Bros for N64 was like crack to me back in the day. I just couldn't fucking get away from that game!

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah hunter super smash bros was the shit. one of my closest friends and I use to play that shit outta that after school lol . and u can't forget the TMNT's games, especially at the arcades.