New Halo 3 Commander.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, this is showdown. some of you might remember me as the halo 2 commander? well now i have been given the commandership for halo 3. With everdream leaving with no notice linster gave me the commandership. i promise i won't let you down and i'll do anything that makes the clan better as a whole. remember when i'm the commander everything isn't about one person. i have a new gamertag. ANYONE that is in the halo 3 clan send me a f/r on DM FuZiOn
thanks

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

yay welcome back dude, guys who dont know showdown, he is a great leader and will do a great job carrying the team to victory. we need to introduce him to gamebattles but that shouldnt be a problem.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

i just got halo3 add xTRAGEDYxKID. need some help on XP an character customasation

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
sounds good, sorry if i didnt accept your game invite, i was completing the campaign.

Stream:

H

Havoc

yo fuzion is nexion still 2nd in command cus if hes not ill b happy 2 help u out wit the clan im always on h3 so ill always make the practices

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

Damn i guess i didn't get that option to vote but hey i don't mind i still kick ass, joking im sure your much better at being a commander then me.. everdream not commander now? damn well that sucks i liked that dude he was the only dude that gave me a run for my money.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

sounds good, sorry if i didnt accept your game invite, i was completing the campaign.
charle i added you!! i just play social still getting good but im a corp (2) but i still need some help and practice.

Stream:

Z

Zwickee

hey fuzion, now that i made it, do i need to change my tag to DM zwickee?