My mw2 tryout

Stream:

DroLuXx9

Corporal
Console: Headset:
well i tried out wit a 1v1 wit Grillz, did alright i guess i lost the first game 21 to 26, then the second game 16 to 30 lol, but we played a random SnD and idk if i did good or bad depending on how u guys rate the whole playing scale blah blah blah...

so i was wondering if i made it or not..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lets see wick3d, Grillz is the PS3 Commander doing GameBattles for PS3, and Grillz doesnt have mw2 for 360 i believe
its 360 =)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
um yea he does i played with him on 360 before nubcake

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
ps3 wick why would i try him out on 360 if i have no authority on the 360 lmaooo well bro idk man i have a lot of ppl what do you wanna join for anyway for gamebattles or just to be in the team?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah cuz if it was 360 wicked would of got butthurt cuz ur taking his spot, lmao

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
yup lolz and if i did try i'm out on 360 i would ask you for permisson 2

Stream:

DroLuXx9

Corporal
idk grill, dont matter to me GB or just to chill wit DM, doesnt really matter..thats ur decision

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
yea bro you can join DM maybe after a lil more practice you will be able to join the GB team =)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
P.E I hope you were trying to be sarcastic on that post lmao.

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Andy...Those games we played on mw2, am i good? And if we managed to 1v1 It would have been close, but I think I would have won ::blunt

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Andy...Those games we played on mw2, am i good? And if we managed to 1v1 It would have been close, but I think I would have won ::blunt
I dont think so since im more experienced and u were only lvl 20 or sumtin....I did bad in those FFA's cuz i was tryin to get a Stealth Bomber title