Console: Headset:
aciid raiin sup
ive played some games with you your really good oO
keep it up

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
Hey thanks DeathSeiko and yup that's me Batman. I remember you to from a reaallly long time ago. I remember this one war, it was DM vs. DtDM (Death to DM lol) I played on the DtDM side cuz I didn't know what was going on lol. Idk if you remember that but it sticks out in my mind when I think of DM on mohh2.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Also I was in T2O and BTR on ftb3 but I got tired of it and the leader absolutely despises you guys even though I think yall are pretty chill.
funny you say that he told everyone on my team that i was hacking and to vote me. he failed tho even tho i couldnt say anything thank god for duke lol

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
I forgot to ask. Does anyone here remember DM Beast on mohh2? Is he on this site and, if so, what's his username?

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
Hey I definitely remember you man, you're one of the iP originals! I don't remember asking you for free kills but I may have lol....ahh just thinking about all the wasted ours of my life free killing on that game for a meaningless rank. That game is so screwed up now that the leaderboards are completely filled with hackers. Although I do feel sorry for the people who free killed 10x as much as I did back in the day.

Also I think I made it into DM cuz I accepted the invite from Wicked even though he didn't see me play. :/ So I guess I'm in now yay. Do I have to make a another new account on this site with DM in my name or can one of the admins add it in for me?

he gave u a clan invite even tho u never tryed out, no wonder y DM sux

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Krazy havt seen him in a very long time...unless he got a name change