My FTB3 app.

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Hi.

I really want to tryout for DM's ftb3 team. It's a large active community full of people who aren't immature assholes and I respect that about you guys. Some of you may know me from mohh2 on psp-my accounts on that were EM3 RAiNF4LL and T2O RAiN and iP RAiN and so on. But now I've moved on to Socom and I'm currently looking for a new clan. My PSN is ACiiDxRAiiNx and I've already played with a few of you such as ToRNaDo412, Batman, LtHeroSly, PoisenedEvil, Nathan, and xBrAwLeRx among others. So if I could get a tryout that'd be great. Look forward to owning it up with you guys.

-RAiN

P.S. Hunt3r would recommend me! (I think)

Also I was in T2O and BTR on ftb3 but I got tired of it and the leader absolutely despises you guys even though I think yall are pretty chill.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Add my PSN: LtSlyHeroHKR

and i will try you out when i get the chance. eithe rlater tonight or tomrrow

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i have no internet at my new place yet, but i did order a mic so i can learn how to play ftb3 a lil better, hope to see u guys soon.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i have no internet at my new place yet, but i did order a mic so i can learn how to play ftb3 a lil better, hope to see u guys soon.

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
Hey 9 sup. You should totally get a mic so I can cuss u out in ftb3 instead of lame mohh2 chat. :)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
The leader of T20 absolutly hates us? Who would have suspected

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
guys i played with rain before,he is pretty cool and doesnt wet his pants when he loses a game,like most ppl

i added him the day i got ftb3,and he would be a great addition to our roster

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yes, I can easily say that Rain would be a great addition to the roster. He is a talented gamer and is a very nice guy. Good luck in your tryouts Rain, hope you make it.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
hearin gud things bout u bro. u have skills from wat i rememba xD havent talked to ya yet! gud luck in your tryout you have my support.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Welcome to the site RAIIN, Wish you good luck in your tryout!

Good peeps are always a nice addition to our family.

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
Haha thanks Meat. But eww my name looks so wrong written like RAIIN lol. I would've made my account on this site "RAiN", but I made that account like 2 years ago on here and it got banned even though I never posted anything but u know what? its all good.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Haha thanks Meat. But eww my name looks so wrong written like RAIIN lol. I would've made my account on this site "RAiN", but I made that account like 2 years ago on here and it got banned even though I never posted anything but u know what? its all good.

lol.... yeah i kinda typ'od that a lil gay huh?

I checked your "RAiN" account cause i was curious, i dont think it was banned bro. It says it is still waiting email confirmation from April 2009. 8D

Stream:

xShoot3mUpx

Commander
hey its rain. im iP uhhhh......i 4got but u probly rember me cuz u asked me to hav free kills n im LK Rowlexes best friend on moh2.

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
Hey I definitely remember you man, you're one of the iP originals! I don't remember asking you for free kills but I may have lol....ahh just thinking about all the wasted ours of my life free killing on that game for a meaningless rank. That game is so screwed up now that the leaderboards are completely filled with hackers. Although I do feel sorry for the people who free killed 10x as much as I did back in the day.

Also I think I made it into DM cuz I accepted the invite from Wicked even though he didn't see me play. :/ So I guess I'm in now yay. Do I have to make a another new account on this site with DM in my name or can one of the admins add it in for me?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
the admins should do the honors of welcoming another DM to the family!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I don't think he was an iP OG, he wasn't there when I joined on day 1 I don't think. Either way, congrats on making it into DM Rain. :)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Hey I definitely remember you man, you're one of the iP originals! I don't remember asking you for free kills but I may have lol....ahh just thinking about all the wasted ours of my life free killing on that game for a meaningless rank. That game is so screwed up now that the leaderboards are completely filled with hackers. Although I do feel sorry for the people who free killed 10x as much as I did back in the day.

Also I think I made it into DM cuz I accepted the invite from Wicked even though he didn't see me play. :/ So I guess I'm in now yay. Do I have to make a another new account on this site with DM in my name or can one of the admins add it in for me?
ive seen oyu play and i was watching u :ninja: lol

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Raiin hey bro is that you ??!! I think your the Rain from MOH right ??...Its me man DM BtmnRul :D ...To The Bat Caave!!