my first MW2 minitage

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok its still processing so right now the quality is unbearably shitty. wait like 15 minutes. for con and pals: "this montage sucks its extremely garbage and was made by a bk randy scrub known as tits. every can average this amount of good clips a game." there i spared you the trouble of typing it out.

SERIOUSLY THJOUGH I RECORDED THIS IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. its not that impressive i just wanted to have 1 up on youtube. oh and yea i have a 2nd account i use for just messing around the account thats a bunch of lines lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zs93knbwKk[/ame]

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Damn Feag that was awesome! Those knife throws were sick especially the last one LMAO "fuck off -.-"

I didn't get a shout out tho so 4*

jk

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
yayz i got a shoutout! btw that was pretty good. I enjoyed it myself.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
not bad, nice effects when the clip switched, liked it.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Damn Feag that was awesome! Those knife throws were sick especially the last one LMAO "fuck off -.-"

I didn't get a shout out tho so 4*

jk
LOL I only did shoutouts to ppl I play with on ps3. Maybe if u weren't a nub and had a ps3 I'd get a shoutout. LOL jk but realy if I did shoutouts to ppl on the site there would be 2578963235678743
So I just put dmclanforum.com sorry

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
lol ik man, just pullin your tit!

What was that challenge you got called "did you see that"?

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
i have to say titz besides the fact that this is a minitage and its composed of the best shit u pulled off , thus theres no telling how good u really are ... those were some really impressive back to back quick scopes in the beginninng

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
dam the noscope all the away across highrise right at the beginning of the match was fcking awesome xD

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
damn that was sick!! i like the transitions from scene to scene. Those Knife throws are awesome!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
That last throw was blastin Feag, really cool vid all around though. Nice skill.