MW2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
ok me and snipamasta decided on our name its Rushian Tanks u all r going dooown :D

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
Nothing during this week please, i have 2 exams to go through and a project due next week, and another the week after that. so maybe make it during this weekend, before sunday hits.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
just make the bracket with a round robin so someone gets knocked out.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
well since you said you need 1 more team i decided to drop Rico and pick Sasquatch as my partner so Rico can find osmebody else maybe WuN-By-WuN

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ^^^

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
sorry Rico your still my lil mama but Me and Sasquatch do Dubs and we know how to work together real good and me and you always fight for no reason lolz and i know we funna start fighting in the game and we will lose so Dueces lil mama :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Na i truly dnt care, i wasnt gonna do it at all but u asked me and u kno i couldnt see u cry so i said yes

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
sorry Rico your still my lil mama but Me and Sasquatch do Dubs and we know how to work together real good and me and you always fight for no reason lolz and i know we funna start fighting in the game and we will lose so Dueces lil mama :D
so rico ur the mama and i guess grillz is the dadda so there is a little undercover love going on here that i been missing