[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSS12iY1X0[/ame]
i just jizzed and nerdgasmed. cleaning up my computer

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
lawl i just came home when it was updated 40 minutes ago. you had all that time to check :)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
wait so there is a limited edition and a prestige edition?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
yes, 3 different things you can purchase, regular, CE, and PE

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
how much is the prestige edition 100? i know the collectors edition is 80 i think

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i called gamestop as well as others. they didnt give me a price but some said it went like this.
Regular: 59.99$
Collector's Edition: 79.99$
Prestige Edition: 149.99$

Again, no official numbers from IW so GS is pullin shit out their ass.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Wow u guys r all rich let's spend an extra $90 on a game for no reason, I'll get the " regular edition"

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Jesus People!!!! READ THE DAMN POST. THE NUMBER WAS MADE UP BY A GUY WHO CLAIMED GAMESTOP SAID THAT. MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE IM JAY LENO WHILE YOUR AT IT

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Wow u guys r all rich let's spend an extra $90 on a game for no reason, I'll get the " regular edition"
its called getting a job, if you didnt know you do work and you get paid for it. You wont be able to afford anything if you sit in your couch all day or w.e.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I'm 15 so it's hard to get a job, my money goes to drivers traing, golf, and when I go to movies with friends or somthing so it wud be sad to spend all my money on video games when I won't play them 3 years from now

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I'm 15 so it's hard to get a job, my money goes to drivers traing, golf, and when I go to movies with friends or somthing so it wud be sad to spend all my money on video games when I won't play them 3 years from now
i mean its not really hard finding a job. Apply to every store and every movie theaters. work around the house and get money. and no you shouldnt waste money on all games, im saving my money for a laptop but i would like to waste some money on things i want.