MW2 Presidge eddition

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
yo i got my presidge eddition at midnight, and once again the 1st to get it my my local gamestop.(im glad cause the line was up to 350 people geez) Here r my thoughts of it, i luv how u can have the full game of the original Call Of Duty as an arcade with achievements, i havent played campaign yet, the online is much better, u can customize ur own kill streaks, good ranking, ect. The nightvision goggles r worth the money, they said its up to 50 ft(THEIR WRONG). u can have visible night vision much longer then 50 feet. I also clamed the MW2 5ft standing at my local gamestop. overall i think its game of the year. i spent 6 hours in line for it, its worth the wait and money.

9.7/10

so far my k/d online for it is 2.1

1st to get ay my local gamestop
------------------------------
Gears of War 2
Halo Wars
Halo 3 ODST
COD MW2 Presidge Eddition

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
When i got to the store, at like 1:30 pm, there were still like 50 copies, i dont know why i guess no one in this small town of juneau alaska really pays attention to big games. anyways im so excited i got it, i thought it was going to be sold out. I cant wait to play it. Just one question though. If they dropped the call of duty name, why is it on the case still!?

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i didnt get prestige but i did get mine with no line at Toys R uS for $60 and a $20 gift! :rearshock:

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
^i would make a mean joke at DKs expense.. but eh..

I got prestige edition also. no line 5-10sec wait, i got yesterday after school. Worth the 150 bucks if youre a hardcore COD/InfinityWard fan! Treyarch can suck it! Love it, when I played yesterday for the first time ever in several months almost EVERYONE on my friend list was online... that hasnt happened since Halo3/COD4 came out.

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
It was around 8pm and people were waiting outside at my local gamestop were I work
And I was playing inside infront of everyone, felt good