MW2 DLC Leak?!?!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yea here is the video, it was re uploaded to vimeo since activision took all the videos off youtube.

They are supposedly bringing back crash and overgrown for COD4

heres the video
http://vimeo.com/9924836

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

lmao theres been leaked info for a while now cant like the fact 360 gets it a month before ps3 and there will possibly be a couple cod4 guns/maps and a new game mode called thermonuclearwar
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga58ZsJx2AE[/ame]

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I've already played the new mode in a modded game on 360. Basically it's just king of the hill. The hill doesn't move. You have to get 100 points, and whoever gets 100 points wins. The nuke goes off then and yeah. that's it.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Those guys at infinity ward are a bunch of fuckin scumbags. It sounds like iw needs to give permission to release cod Vietnam? I mean iw "created" what call of duty is today BUT somewhat killed it I mean look at how bad mw2 pubs are. I know treyarch would definitely make a sick as game but if they don't get to make it...yea. As for the maps this was inevitable, I mean they only released one cod4 map pack and it sucked. Iw doesn't give a fuck about their game so long as they get their money. Danger close pro pipes with scavenger or Oma, nuke boosting, the list just goes on.

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

Those guys at infinity ward are a bunch of fuckin scumbags. It sounds like iw needs to give permission to release cod Vietnam? I mean iw "created" what call of duty is today BUT somewhat killed it I mean look at how bad mw2 pubs are. I know treyarch would definitely make a sick as game but if they don't get to make it...yea. As for the maps this was inevitable, I mean they only released one cod4 map pack and it sucked. Iw doesn't give a fuck about their game so long as they get their money. Danger close pro pipes with scavenger or Oma, nuke boosting, the list just goes on.
agreed nor do they care about the ps3 players they even let microsoft buy them off so when a mp does come out 360 gets it before ps3

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yep, u guys get the crap first and then get to warn us how bad it is :)

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
It's been known that the maps were going to come out first for the 360 since before the game even came out. And don't say that IW just doesn't care about the PS3 players. They don't care about either side unless they get paid more from one company or the other, and since the maps are coming out for the 360 first, Microsoft was willing to spend money for their clients so that we could get the maps first. Don't blame IW, blame Sony for being cheap.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
dude u made an excellent point bro, +rep for proving most of the ps3 owners wrong :thumbsup: