MV vs DM(vs 20) war request.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Ok so we've scheduled two wars for v20 and neither time the war actually happened. Both wars have been set up for Fridays, and since DM has yet to show up as a whole, I assume this is not a good day or time. DM talk about what day would be good for you, and I'm sure MV can work around it. Maybe there's a holliday or something where everyone is free?

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Actually, the second one was a Saturday!
And I think this is version 21..

But, that's irrelevant.

Really, it depends less on the day, and more on the time. I'll send a message out to the team, and let you know ASAP what the best possible time is.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Actually it's vs 20 because that one never happened because of DM switching commanders, but as you said that is irrevelent. And alright, just when you get a time post it on MV site. Thanks

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
actualy its v21 i tink cuz 20 happend and v21 like failed all the time o something.

nice to see u scheduling a war kyle :D

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
We can't do Friday, and I can't do Saturday.
This might have to hold off another week.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Well MV can't. This is gonna be harder then I thought lol. How about over the thanksgiving weekend. I know I have 2 days off that week idk about you guys.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I can guarantee that I'll be home on Thanksgiving weekend. This is the only date that we are 100% sure on for several weeks.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Im gonna destroy ya MV levasuckaz 6feet underground for what ya did to my brother brutal.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
That's Ese.^

It's Thursday or nothing. I'm not sure why you guys are so picky about who you war with. I'm the only player we won't war without, and that's because I'm the team leader. Even then, I'd be willing to let some of my trusted players war without me.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
were not picky, unless ur talking bout ur team, il mk a topic on MV site if they can mk it thursday