Might Come Back.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
You have to have both plugged in to the PS3 and then just transfer. Simple. Or, not sure if you can do this, but download the maps from PsN onto your hard drive using a computer.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
You have to have both plugged in to the PS3 and then just transfer. Simple. Or, not sure if you can do this, but download the maps from PsN onto your hard drive using a computer.
doubt it

grillz in the settings there is a transfer setting or backup setting that backs up one harddrive onto another ps3's harddrive. I believe u need an ethernet cable that connects the 2.

u CAN NOT manually put the map packs on a flash drive. all addons once installed are stored on a file that doesn't pop up in the XMB menu. so if UR just thinking bout copy and paste it won't work....

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
doubt it

grillz in the settings there is a transfer setting or backup setting that backs up one harddrive onto another ps3's harddrive. I believe u need an ethernet cable that connects the 2.

u CAN NOT manually put the map packs on a flash drive. all addons once installed are stored on a file that doesn't pop up in the XMB menu. so if UR just thinking bout copy and paste it won't work....

I love you bro :D I'll be doing this tomorrow.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Do you go to college or something and not have a job ? Im just wondering why you'd have to sell an ipod just to get a ps3

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Well he said hes selling it so now he can get a ps3 and game again.

and i was just asking him i wasnt trying to talk shit to him or anything so clam down tyler

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Well he said hes selling it so now he can get a ps3 and game again.

and i was just asking him i wasnt trying to talk shit to him or anything so clam down tyler
What do I have to calm down about? I just asked a question lol.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I just moved so I don't have a job yet, still looking -_- can't find shit.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
its best to come in and instead of just asking for an application, talk to the manager that you need a job and stuff, works waay better.