Might Come Back.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Sooooooo long story short I found this iPhone(Yes Found it -_-) And today I'm selling it to a friend for $150 and I was looking on Craigslist and I found a ps3 for 180 negotiable price so I told him 150$ :D and he said Yes. It's the normal Ps3, it brings 1 controller the cables and the blu ray remote and it plays Ps1, Ps2 games as well. I also found this Ps3 slim Brand new brings a controller all the cables a blu Ray remote and HDMI Cable all for 200$. so I was wondering... Which one do you guys think I should buy?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
the brand new one, unless you like to play the old ps1 and ps2 games.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

That and you can buy half of the PS1 and some PS2 games on the store, usually in remastered quality.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Awesome grillz! This is great news and we'd love to have you back gaming.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright so I'm talking to my brother and we decided on buying both lolz. He will be lending me 50$ so I can buy the slim and he's getting the 150$ one because it's 3 of us and we always want to play so it will be better with 2 PS3s in the house

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol i got two ps3's too but we only use one at a time.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright so another question is there any way I can use my turtlebeach headset and play my ps3 on HD?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Alright so another question is there any way I can use my turtlebeach headset and play my ps3 on HD?
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. I play my xbox in HD and use Turtle Beach X31's. Playing in HD shouldn't make a difference.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
unless the turtle beaches use up UR hdmi slot then UR good to go on HD lol

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright is there any way to get all the map packs I've downloaded since I haven't bought them and I don't know the passwords to the accounts I got them from =/.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Call Sony and maybe a rep could help you.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Alright is there any way to get all the map packs I've downloaded since I haven't bought them and I don't know the passwords to the accounts I got them from =/.
if your old ps3 still works then you can transfer data. all of it.