MayorWest13 app mw3

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
No, no one has to go through me. In fact, unless you plan to be on DAILY and GB DAILY then do not even come to me for a tryout.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
No, no one has to go through me. In fact, unless you plan to be on DAILY and GB DAILY then do not even come to me for a tryout.
unfortunately hunter i won't on every day. im in school so that is kinda a steep task. i'll be on every weekend tho. maybe some weeknights.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
unfortunately hunter i won't on every day. im in school so that is kinda a steep task. i'll be on every weekend tho. maybe some weeknights.
I understand that I'm asking for a lot, and that's ok that you can't. But it takes a strong commitment to be one of the best and unfortunately weekends only just won't work. You may still tryout and possibly make the team, but understand that even if you do make the squad that your playing time may be very limited.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I understand that I'm asking for a lot, and that's ok that you can't. But it takes a strong commitment to be one of the best and unfortunately weekends only just won't work. You may still tryout and possibly make the team, but understand that even if you do make the squad that your playing time may be very limited.
Look i understand. However you talk about strong commitment and I am committed, but I am also committed in getting good grades, establishing a strong social life, while enjoying my hobbies. I'm sure if you were in prep school and raised in prep school u would understand that ur parents didn't raise u to become an mlg. My parents raised to be a businessman, doctor, lawyer, or teacher. And if that means in order to become successful that I have to give up playing time and ability to be part of a GB team then I'll do so.

Look I'll I'm saying is that DM is my version of FB. I enjoy it. I like to game with people, chat about games, and overall have a good time with u guys. I DIDN'T come here because I wanted to MAKE MONEY. I came to DM because: A. Marine recruited me and it seemed cool, B. After a day I enjoyed the overall friendly experience. Judge me how u want, but don't say I am weak committed to helping DM, it's just that i can't be online all the time because video gaming IS NOT going to get me into college.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Look i understand. However you talk about strong commitment and I am committed, but I am also committed in getting good grades, establishing a strong social life, while enjoying my hobbies. I'm sure if you were in prep school and raised in prep school u would understand that ur parents didn't raise u to become an mlg. My parents raised to be a businessman, doctor, lawyer, or teacher. And if that means in order to become successful that I have to give up playing time and ability to be part of a GB team then I'll do so.

Look I'll I'm saying is that DM is my version of FB. I enjoy it. I like to game with people, chat about games, and overall have a good time with u guys. I DIDN'T come here because I wanted to MAKE MONEY. I came to DM because: A. Marine recruited me and it seemed cool, B. After a day I enjoyed the overall friendly experience. Judge me how u want, but don't say I am weak committed to helping DM, it's just that i can't be online all the time because video gaming IS NOT going to get me into college.
I'm not saying you're weak or uncommitted. But trust me, 1 or 2 hours a night is not going to kill your life. My parents are top executives in the business world, its not like I was raised to be some slacker either. I am not saying I'm a perfect child getting into Harvard Law, but I commit quite some time to gaming and I am in the top 5% of my class of over 400 and I have already been accepted to the college of my choice. I also hope to be happily engaged sometime soon. I consider this a hobby as well, not a career choice. But I do want to be the best at everything I do, it's just my competitive nature that is instinct to everyone whether they believe it or not. This is why I wont stop until I'm the best I can possible make myself.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I'm not saying you're weak or uncommitted. But trust me, 1 or 2 hours a night is not going to kill your life. My parents are top executives in the business world, its not like I was raised to be some slacker either. I am not saying I'm a perfect child getting into Harvard Law, but I commit quite some time to gaming and I am in the top 5% of my class of over 400 and I have already been accepted to the college of my choice. I also hope to be happily engaged sometime soon. I consider this a hobby as well, not a career choice. But I do want to be the best at everything I do, it's just my competitive nature that is instinct to everyone whether they believe it or not. This is why I wont stop until I'm the best I can possible make myself.
To be honest I'll talk with my parents about this stuff. I usually am done with my hw pretty early in the night. I know i sound like a stupid young kid, but the rule in my house is that: we (parents) own the tv so our rules. Basically its gonna be tricky, but there is an 80% chance i could get on for 2 hours a night.

All this aside i will be able to be on the next week, every weekend, and maybe on an hour a day (god bless free periods) . Just know that if I wasn't on then it was because of school work.

congrats on college btw. What school u going to enroll in?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I plan to enroll at The Ohio State University with a major in Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Whoaaa, now thats a cool field. Never knew it was a field. Hope u enjoy being a Buckeye. Ur better than UCONN in every sport except basketball.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Whoaaa, now thats a cool field. Never knew it was a field. Hope u enjoy being a Buckeye. Ur better than UCONN in every sport except basketball.
Of course it's a field. You should see a meteorologist every day on TV lol. And UCONN better than OSU in basketball? Yeah, maybe womans basketball. Mens basketball, not so much. Check the rankings. #2 to #9. Ha. :p

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I knew meteorology was a field, my teacher was a weatherman turned science teacher. he left meteorology b/c he had braces. lol. anyway i was referring more to atmospheric sciences, seems cool to learn about. UCONN is stronger than OSU. We won a national title not once, but twice in the past decade. Plus we are beast in woman's basketball like u conveyed. Enjoy senior year, just don't play too much video games or ur application will get denied.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I knew meteorology was a field, my teacher was a weatherman turned science teacher. he left meteorology b/c he had braces. lol. anyway i was referring more to atmospheric sciences, seems cool to learn about. UCONN is stronger than OSU. We won a national title not once, but twice in the past decade. Plus we are beast in woman's basketball like u conveyed. Enjoy senior year, just don't play too much video games or ur application will get denied.
Don't worry. Already have been accepted and still have straight A's this year. I'll be fine unless I committ a felony or become a sex offender, in which case I may just be transferred to Penn State.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Nights during the week, anytime during the weekend.