MAG FRAGO thread INFO PS3

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
[FONT=&quot]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/FONT]FRAGOs[FONT=&quot]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/FONT]

What does FRAGO mean?
FRAGO stands for "fragmentation order."

What are FRAGOs?
FRAGOs are orders issued by your leaders. These orders are like objectives that will ultimately help turn the tide of your fight in your faction's favor.

Who can issue FRAGOs?
Only Squad Leaders can issue FRAGOs.

Hold on... how do I know which FRAGO of Squad Leaders to follow?
Squad Leader FRAGOs only apply to the players in the Squad Leader's squad - if a Squad Leader from another squad issues a FRAGO, you won't see it or be able to follow it.

Why should I even follow the FRAGOs?
FRAGOs not only help win a battle for your faction, but they are worth a lot more than going around and killing enemies.

Why should I even issue FRAGOs?
Issuing FRAGOs helps your team win a match. Also, issuing FRAGOs gives you leadership points which essentially help you rank up to higher leadership roles.

How many FRAGOs can be issued at once?
Each leader is allowed to issue one FRAGO at a time. However, you can change the FRAGO whenever you desire.

What do FRAGOs look like on the screen?
FRAGOs appear as red, flashing icons when you are facing them.

[FONT=&quot]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/FONT]Commanding[FONT=&quot]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]▬▬[/FONT]

How do I become a Squad Leader?
To earn the position of "Squad Leader," you need to reach Level 15. *unconfirmed*

How do I become a Platoon Leader?
To earn the position of "Platoon Leader," you need to reach Level 15 and earn 50 Leadership Points.

How do I earn Leadership Points?
To earn a Leadership Point, you need to win a battle as a leader. Also, successful FRAGOs earn you Leadership Points.

Which actions are worth what amount of points?
*In progress*

Which leader can issue FRAGOs?
Only a Squad Leader can issue FRAGOs. On top of that, the FRAGOs are only directive for the Squad Leader's squad.

How do I issue a FRAGO?
To issue a FRAGO, open the Command Network Interface (CNI) by pressing "Select." Then, move the cursor around the map. When the cursor snaps to an area of the map, that means you can issue a FRAGO there. To issue the FRAGO, simply press "X" on an area of the map that snapped the cursor to it. You can also command your squad to go to an area that doesn't have any objective by pressing "X" on any area of the map that is within the game's boundaries.

Wow, that's a lot of work. Is there an easier way to issue a FRAGO?
Of course! Aim your gun's crosshair (aiming reticule) at an icon, hold "down" on the d-pad, and press the "R1" button.

What abilities do I have as a Squad Leader?
As a Squad Leader, you can issue FRAGOs, call in Tactical Strikes, talk with the other Squad Leaders in game, and give your squad "buffs."

What abilities do I have as a Platoon Leader?
As a Platoon Leader, you can talk with other Platoon Leaders and Squad Leaders, call in Tactical Strikes, and give your squad "buffs."

What abilities do I have as an Officer In Charge (OIC)?
As an OIC, you can talk with Platoon Leaders and Squad Leaders and give your squad "buffs."

As a Squad Leader, how do I chat with other Squad Leaders and Platoon Leaders?
While in a game, hold "up" on the d-pad and press "R2" or "L2" to shift between channels.

As a Platoon Leader, how do I chat with other Platoon Leaders and Squad Leaders?
While in a game, hold "up" on the d-pad and press "R2" or "L2" to shift between channels.

As an OIC, how do I chat with the Platoon Leaders?

Buffs? What are buffs?
Buffs are like Call of Duty 4/World at War's "perks" - they give you and your squad increased stats and/or abilities.

How do I use buffs?
To use a buff, all you need to do is run around. That's right - buffs are used automatically.

How do I get the effect of buffs?
To get the effect of buffs, you need to stay around your Squad Leader, Platoon Leader, or OIC. If you're the Squad Leader, Platoon Leader, or OIC, you get the buffs automatically.

What buffs does a Squad Leader have?
A Squad Leader has the following buffs:

Rapid Fire - decreases weapon reload time of squadmates in your proximity.
Shallow Breath - increases resistance to gas grenades for squadmates in your proximity.
Moving with a Purpose - increases movement speed for squadmates in your proximity.
Stay with Me! - increases incapacitation time of squadmates in your proximity.

What buffs does a Platoon Leader have?
A Platoon Leader has the following buffs:

Battle Hardened - increases resistance to explosive damage for squadmates in your proximity.
Focused Hearing - increases range of enemy shot detection of squadmates in your proximity.
Improvisation - automatically repair's the leader's current bunker or vehicle.
Cut the Blue Wire - decreases the time needed to both arm and disarm explosives for squadmates in your proximity.

What buffs does an OIC have?
An OIC has the following buffs:

Take the Pain - increases armor protection of squadmates in your proximity.
Silent Step - increases stealth by allowing nearby squadmates to move undetected at crouch speed.
First Aid - regenerates the health of squadmates in your vicinity.

What are Tactical Strikes?
Tactical Strikes are outside-aid called in by either a Squad Leader or Platoon Leader. There are separate Tactical Strikes for Platoon Leaders and Squad Leaders; some Tactical Strikes are only available to Attacking games and Defending games.

What Tactical Strikes does a Squad Leader have?
Attacker: Cluster Bomb and Recon UAV

Defender: Guided Artillery and Mortar Barrage

What Tactical Strikes does a Platoon Leader have?
Attacker: Precision Strike and Strafing Run

Defender: Sensor Sweep and Gas Bombardment

How do I use Tactical Strikes?
To use a Tactical Strike, press the "Select" button. Next, press "R1" to switch to Tactical Strikes. Now look for a target; once you find one, press "X," and watch the fireworks.

Is there an easier way to launch Tactical Strikes?
Of course! Simply press and hold "left" on the d-pad and look around for a target; once you find one, press the "R1" button.

Hey, my Tactical Strike didn't work?! Why?!
There are a few reasons as to why your Tactical Strike didn't work: the enemy's mortar, sensor array, and/or AA battery disrupted it. Before you try using a Tactical Strike, make sure these counter-attacking weapons are destroyed.

Mortar: a mortar is used to destroy flying aircraft. A mortar is manually used by a soldier; the soldier will attempt to blow up any passing enemy airplanes, enemy helicopters, or paratroopers.
Sensor Array: a sensor array prevents the Sensor Sweep Tactical Strike from having any effects *unconfirmed*
AA Battery: an AA battery is an un-manned surface-to-air gun that will attempt to blow up enemy helicopters, enemy airplanes, or paratroopers.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lolz u lazy fuk i juz read da whole thing seemz kinda hard 2 get all the fraggos nd stuff lyk not 2 get it but 2 call it nd win nd shyt lyk that

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
read the first word and realized that i ahte reading wall of texts

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
blazer u must really like this game!who can blame u,its a pretty good game...

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i copied and pasted it basically tells you how to obtain the ranks and what abilities these leaders get. The uav, artillery is like cod but you cant use until you destroy the certain things that block it