Lol BF3

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
whats your GB rank? oh yeah my phone number, yeh kid shut the fuck up
My GB rank was so high because its a new account. My MLG rank is in the teens, which is one of the best in the clan. I'm top page on two teams. What exactly are you trying to say? That I'm bad? I'll smack you, kid.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Battlefield is like a Ferrari, its smart, sophisticated, and takes a real man to get it to work.

Call of Duty is like a Porsche 911, it's been the same for so long that everyone knows what it is, and its a very forgiving car that allows almost anyone to drive it easily.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Battlefield is like a Ferrari, its smart, sophisticated, and takes a real man to get it to work.

Call of Duty is like a Porsche 911, it's been the same for so long that everyone knows what it is, and its a very forgiving car that allows almost anyone to drive it easily.
It takes a man to play BF? Oh boy you took a huge leap throwing that comparison out there.

Stream:

F

Focus

completely wrong and idiotic

Battlefield- 1982 Honda Civic with no rims and key marks on the paint

Call of Duty-2012 Lambo

Get the picture?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lul. i takes "real" men to play shitty games. I love that concept right there. Also in reality the only thing that Bf3 has on CoD is graphics and graphics period. CoD excells at appeal its got that swag that all kinds of people like to see and that's what makes it popular. Appealing to this so called "sophisticated" group (lol) is the reason why BF3 will never be as good as CoD. CoD belongs on MLG and BF3 belongs on one of those weird ladder sites like the one they used for Ftb2 & 3. Nice try mobi :D

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
completely wrong and idiotic

Battlefield- 1982 Honda Civic with no rims and key marks on the paint

Call of Duty-2012 Lambo

Get the picture?
Too be honest all of you are funny. And that post was pointless.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
My GB rank was so high because its a new account. My MLG rank is in the teens, which is one of the best in the clan. I'm top page on two teams. What exactly are you trying to say? That I'm bad? I'll smack you, kid.
yeh im prety sure you won't "smack" me you fucking bk, go back to school and get bullied bk

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Woah woah woah raven, you gettin butt hurt? This is a game discussion! Keep the personal insults to yourself.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
This is fucking retarded.
Just saying what people who are watching this thinks.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
yeh im prety sure you won't "smack" me you fucking bk, go back to school and get bullied bk
Go back and grab your BO disk and I'll plug my PS3 back in. My 10 yr old nerdy ass will be ready to smack ya after I'm done with my daily routine of being bullied.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
All I read from all responses are TROLL TROLL TROLL. its almost like a remake of limp bizkits song rollin. Keep trollin. Now my question now is when did 0 tolerence policy die?