Lol BF3

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
and this is for the BF3 peeps who like to fly jets but have to wait in line for them, useful stuff.
[youtube]lLRrtki9G0E[/youtube]

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao.

this game does have some fuckups though, alota bugs in campaign..

oh and whats up with the killcam online ? just shows a 3rd person closeup of the guy shooting, not where hes looking or aiming or anything..

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
lmao.

this game does have some fuckups though, alota bugs in campaign..

oh and whats up with the killcam online ? just shows a 3rd person closeup of the guy shooting, not where hes looking or aiming or anything..
It's not a killcam retard, It's just showing where the guy is and what is currently going on.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I cant wait to see how bad mw3 fucks up lol
Oh no!! Hit detection is going to be slightly off. The horror!! And it will double their sales in the first week but yet the undedicated servers won't crash yet your dedicated one was offline for nearly a day after release.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Oh no!! Hit detection is going to be slightly off. The horror!! And it will double their sales in the first week but yet the undedicated servers won't crash yet your dedicated one was offline for nearly a day after release.
whats your GB rank? oh yeah my phone number, yeh kid shut the fuck up

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Lmao hunt don't dont start with me. But yeah i will point out so many flaws on mw3 it wont be funny. oh yeah its personal.:doublefuckyou: