Killzone 3 Beta

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
If you have ps plus, your lucky. If your one of the first 5,000 people to download the KZ3 theme you can have access to the beta which starts on Oct. 25th. In other news gran turismo 5 release date has been delayed till the holiday season which actually isnt that bad, PS3 plus gran turismo 5 for christmas? okay, but it would still be nice to have it on Nov. 2nd, but if there improving the game more im okay with that. Heres my favorite trailer for gran turismo 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfNb4d3bPY

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Oh cmon! PS PLUS?! -_-.This makes me pissed off -_-.I love killzone games! I had Killzone liberation,Killzone,Killzone 2 :(

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hmm..i never been a killzone fan but i heard itz great, i wish i can play the demo.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I never really liked any of the killzones.. but thats just me :)

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
gran turismo 5 release date has been delayed? they had 6 years making the game lol

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Soooooo anyone playing? My email musta got lost.

[YouTube]kw0szy_EPEw[/YouTube]

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
JIZZZZZZ!!!!! loving that graphics upgrade and thank god they got a better mini map and menu screen

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Man! I need that beta ASAP! -_-.Can you download it from other psn acc's that already have it on download list? Ima start playing Killzone 2 again. To get ready for February 23 i think its 23 or 24 lol.
Anyway, 4:05: EPICCCC Knife kill