Killstreak Rewards on Call of Duty Vietman

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So This is wat i thing should be the kill streak rewards:

3: Recon Plane
3: Telephone Wire (This would relay back important info like the location of enemy equipment and such but not soldier location)
4: Recon Chopper (gives a quicker UAV scan and I would want this because there wouldn't really be a counter UAV type thing in the Vietnam Era)
5: Bamboo Steak Trap (The Vietnamese used brutal steak traps that soldiers would fall into) -this would take sentry gun spot
6: Scatter Bomb Airstrike (Pretty much the same as the bombs dropped by the harrier)
7: Dogs
7: Supply Chopper (The same kind that dropped soldiers in Nam should drop off 2 random kill streaks)
8: Emergency Airdrop: Same as in MW2
8: Mortar barrage (For 30 seconds you can direct mortar fire)
9: Cobra (At the time it was the best helicopter and would hopefully be good)
10: Heavy Artillery (A barrage of shells from artillery guns in a specific area)
11: AC130
11: Chopper Gunner (You get to sit in a cobra gunship but you are actually using a mini gun instead of a 20mm cannon like in MW2)
15: Napalm Strike (You should be given a gridded map and be able to fill in a limit of touching squares showing were it will land)
25: Broken Arrow (I want to see this in the game SOOOO bad, if you havent seen We Were Soldiers go watch it now!!! Broken Arrow is an American code word for all possible air support to be launched on a position, so this would mean the user would be able to choose a large portion of the map if not all of the map (If the game would end if you got it...) and napalm, cluster bombs, ac130 and cobra gunfire, and large type fragmentation bombs would all be barraged into it!)

Post Your thought

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
dude 1st of all sme of your ideas are World War type of stuff this ain't WaW you know this is Modern Warfare

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

the chopper gunner and ac130 are real things and if you didnt know they werent even inveneted at the time so thats not gonna work

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

also i predict there will possibly be a hydrogen bomb as the game ender that would be badass

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
The Bamboo Trap= The vietcong used to dip the sharpened bamboo sticks in human excrement.... The human shit would become a bacterial nightmare in the tropical heat. One lil scratch could cause a severe infection....even gangrene if not treated properly. Not meant to kill.... but very effective for sending grunts to the M.A.S.H (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital) for treatment non the less.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
well it hasnt been confirmed yet whether it will be cod vietnam, so dont get your hopes up....

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
^^^ show proof that Vietnam was said to happen by treyarch. We know the new cod is being made by treyarch however treyarch never actually announced it. Most people know its going to be Vietnam but it wasnt confirmed.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
AC 130 had its first flight in dec 20 1990
YC-130A had its first flight in aug 1954

they are two different things and plus these are 2 modern things and werent use in vietnam and i doubt they will have 20 killstreaks to choose from in a game thats not based on modern warf

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
wow r4zor you are the dumb one. there has been SPECULATION that it is vietnam but no actual confirmation.....

here is something to remember when waiting for video games: NOTHING is confirmed UNTIL the DEVELOPERS confirm it, BEST WAY TO CHECK IF THEY HAVE CONFIRMED IT? CHECK the DEVELOPER'S site

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

yea im still pretty mad that infinty ward decided to let microsoft buy them off so now ps3 gets the map packs later than xbox on mw2 plus im hoping that since theyve been coming up with extra game modes like spec ops nozi zombies i hope just my idea though but i hoope they will have like a dogfight mode since jets were just being made at the time and dogsights were pretty popular