Information on Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Stream:

D

daaZe

Con, your dumb. I didn't say that any of this shit about is caring. I mean as in Treyarch is going to ban you if you get into a JTagged lobby and they aren't going to put up with that bullshit that was on MW2. To this day they are banning people on WaW for 11th prestige.. They're actually going to make good maps/take care of the game. The funny thing is you say IW-1 T.A-0 But the way i'm seeing it.. Your still going to buy black:eek:ps, so talk your shit on it, act like it's going to be shitty. BUT, in the long run your still spending your 60 dollars on the game. I.W-1 T.A-1. What MW2 is supposed to be is already confirmed on Black:Ops. I'm gonna say this again, talk your shit on the game but your still going to drop 60 dollars on it, just like the rest of the kids hating on the game.
obvioulsy im going to buy the game who isnt going to buy it. im not hating on the game im hating on the company just like everybody hated on IW including myself. and really idk why they would be still caring about that game. and u honestly don't think people are still going to do lobbies? well they will

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
You want a suprise yet u still want them to make a beta? Betas are stupid, wait a week and buy the dam game.... If i was a company i wouldn't make one either.

Stream:

D

daaZe

i'd rather actually play the game and have them limit it to like 1 game type and 1 map with like 3 guns u can choose from instead of them telling every little thing.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
First of all its call of duty....so its a safe bet its gonna be worth the $$$...plus the betas out for like wat 2 days? and it takes 20 mins to download its a waist of time.:coffee:

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Sasquatch.. Are you fucking retarded? TreyArch and Infinity Ward are two different companies, get your facts straight. You made yourself look like an idiot lmfao..

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
zombies completely confirmed as the co-op mode in black ops. so new maps and a "new and improved" zombie mode

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Not sure if seen already.....but new gameplay with m16 and ballisitc knife.

[YouTube]iTkXIf2IKeI[/YouTube]

and new sharpshooter footage

[YouTube]OsYwvEV0cLU[/YouTube]